since the last update freeze is acting strange

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • When i try to freeze a board in place the board jumps to a different orientation and freezes in that position instead of the one i had it in. Has something changed in the way the button works now, or is this a bug?

• oh i have remembered this always intermittently doing the same, not just since the update, but for as long as I have been playing at least.

what I find happens is, even though you have the board 'frozen' it takes rotational inputs while frozen .. so you inadvertently rotate the piece while it is frozen (even though it doesnt appear to have been rotated until unfrozen). so when you unfreeze, it rotates to the new position it registered while frozen. e.g. you position a beam free hand .. freeze into place .. if you hit any of the rotation keys by accident then unfreeze, the board will move. very annoying and hard to explain the problem.

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!