Posts by SilverSatin

No, not in the steam store

where does it lead people to when they don't have the game ?
    Reason why i'm asking is cause I'd like to use it as a double function link on my upcoming website.

Those who own the game link straight onto my server and those who don't have the game link to: (insert answer here )

Well that makes so much more sense than my idea to rotate the doors just like you would blocks with the up and down arrow key.

Also, it won't really be that difficult to set up. Just use g to show the grid, put down one door, use g again, set the other door down right next to it but don't place it, hold the left mouse button and figure out with grid square the left edge of the door is going to land on, then rotate the door ninety degrees with the arrow keys and put it down on the grid square where it was going to be.

Lol you've replied to the wrong person. I wasn't the one asking the question. :D

This isn't really obvious but you can already have double doors in-game

You have to place 1 door like you usually do and then you have to place the second door in an OPEN position and align the guide-line with the other door to where it will be at the SHUT position.

Once you've done that close the door you've just place and check if it's aligned good enough ( it will take a few tries to align perfectly )

So basically you're placing 1 door in an open position and the other in a closed position. and there you have it double doors that open in the same direction. :thumbsup:

If it's not clear then i'll try and explain even more.
    Good luck !

Yes the wiki has a low priority right now it seems since everything is still subjected to change this early in development.
    Glad i could help you out, I wish you great success with your building project!

Maybe i've misunderstood but...
    You can manually spread dirt around to fill holes
    hold dirt in hand and right click the ground to fill holes (start at the bottom of the hole or try to reach the sidewall of a hole)

Or do you mean with even more precision ?

--

I'd like to see the rake getting a tweak tho (which is the most complained about)
    Filling a hole without creative mode never seemed to be a problem for me or anyone i've met online yet.

If your blueprint contains a structure made of blocks then you cant rotate it.

Only blueprints made of objects and/or wooden,glass structures can be rotated.
    adding even 1 block into the blueprint will render it unable to rotate or angle when placing.

Some players cant go through their doorways when they open their door.
    Originally thought it was cause they're out of sync but after numerous troubleshooting testing ( replacing doors , ifferent angles, multple different players etc... ) it became obvious that theirs a bug with the doors themselves.

Anyway thanks for the update, oh gosh i still need to try out the draw bridge !!!!!

Yea and I think the same about sandstone eventually being used for sandstone type blocks would be just a matter of time just like way back, when iron ingots were finally being used for metal blocks and dirt for loam blocks.

It kind of makes sense that right now it's all about adding content into the game, balancing out all the features usually would happen later on so there's not much to worry about with these things right now, since all will be set into the right place later on anyway.

I'll drop a third on that!

+1600hrs of gameplay and i'm still into creating a digital world way beyond what I originally was expecting to be able to. And all that with the most amazing people expressing their creative skills right "next door" (multiplayer).

Planks & Beams OOooh my !!!!! 8o

Original post from @LokTedd4000

Google translator version

mmm ... " playermodels " I can not imagine how they could be : F . I like the idea of more elements , player models : D and water! it would be great coins ! I'm waiting excited. I hope that in future they can add characters NPC , I think it would more interesting , whether good or bad 8).
    Greetings from Argentina

:rolleyes: Greetings from Belgium lol ^^

Hi @Akeel,

The region you are living in is one of the old parts of the world that has been hit by the biomes update.
    Some chunks were changed into different biomes while other chunks in the same area were left untouched resulting in an almost checkerboard look of biomes mixed into each other (very annoying).
    Unfortunately we cant manually re-define what biome a chunk or region has.

Which goes to my question,
    @red51 could it be done in real-time or would that require another conversion process every time a chunk has been redefined ?
    Anyway it's just interesting to know the technical aspect of all the possibilities.

offtopic