Posts by SilverSatin

Lol in-game I live in what was once "Bear Valley.

I killed a lot of bears, but i've died a lot too running from a group of 2 to 4 bears sometimes.

I usually make them run after me
    they eventually get tired, then kill them that way.

I play on a server so it wasn't long after until "Bear Valley" turned into " Mansion Valley "

One day you'll wonder if you'll ever see another bear again that is native to that particular area.

+5

I like this idea a lot.
    and very original too since I cant remember any game like this with that deep attention to players health condition.
    it would add a lot to the gameplay of a world ringing up where the terrain and animals aren't the only challenge to master.

I cant choose

I'm surpirised there isn't anything about Bicycles & motorbikes in the poll though

Trains!!!! I wouldn't like minecarts ( too minecrafty )
    trains offer a huge benefit to mass transport on multiplayer servers
    moving players as passengers between different regions/cities and also transporting resources over a long distance (region/city goods trading)

The cost of resources to build an infrastructure would be huge, but it's also an awesome realistic challenge within the game. ( and lets face it, a challenge makes a game worth playing )

on a multiplayer server it would be a real teamwork effort that could make for a nice celebration once the achievement is completed.

--

But cars/vans/trucks do offer more personal freedom of long distance travel and resource transportation at a much much lower cost. However this feature would need a lot of diversity in models of vehicles in each category or you'd be bored with it in a month.

On a multiplayer server I cant help to imagine that the game would turn into a crazy race game instead of a creative "world building" game... Admins would have to be kicking and banning reckless drivers.....

hmmm actually I'll vote for cars/vans/trucks... on a multiplayer role playing server it would make the game more realistic real quick. it's low cost and very practical in many ways a train cant be

SOLVED ISSUE
    Hi everyone.

Quick question, is there a limit in the amount of areas you can protect ?

Problem
    I cant seem to add anymore areas after having a high amount of protected areas
    note: I dont know exactly how many already due to lots of players on the server

Symptom

Troubleshooted methods:

Conclusion

--

EDIT: result
    Server restart fixed the issue. :thumbsup:
    unsure about how/why it bugged out.