Hospital/Healing

• Might as well mention this while I have it on the mind. I know Red51 mentioned he wanted to use herbs/plants/pills for healing. I'm fine with that.

I want to suggest things like what Rimworld has, and I'm sure this is also what Red is brainstorming also. Things like hospital beds, defib, pills, hospital decorations (curtains, hospital beds & etc), + some more clinic style objects. Things like those 'observation beds', medical skeleton, and etc. Big part would be quaranteene plastic tents for those that are diseased. You could put both yourself and animals in there....even NPC followers in there with our without a hazmat type suit.

• Hospital beds/Medical beds - Would heal you lightly. Things like sprained leg, health issues, and light diseases (if flu & colds are in). Would need soup & to lay down. People would consider it irritating, yet would be be curable in a day or night's time. Even passing a night, if nighttime.
    • Defibrillator - Someone who died in mutliplayer should be given 1 full minute in an attempt to be revived by this. The death screen should allow you the option to hang around for 1 minute until respawned. This should also be a weapon to be used against hostile NPCs when being raided, somehow. [Bonus points if it can be used to cut out window parts by putting plastic then using the defib to cut that exact section out (Grisaia anime inspired).]
    • Pills (from herbs) - Would each have their different effect to heal specific parts. This is being planned, and something I frown upon in real life, yet would find it worthwhile to simply deal with the diseases in the game. Teas & Soup should also have a strong effect in dealing with colds, fevers, and 'light' diseases.
    • Quarantine Tent (Multi oriented & NPC Followers) - If we're going to tend with environmental diseases then we should be able to construct 'quarantine tents' to keep from having spreadable diseases to contaminate others. Players should be able to erect a plastic tent from spreading further. How will one be entertained? Deal with it. While the other makes pills to cure this fellow the other should sit patiently. NPCs should auto-tent themselves in settlement & next to you the instant they're aware they've been inflicted, and if in their inventory.

Well, I'm at least expecting a medical bed & some medicine. I do hope that tea & soup are at least effective in warding off these specific diseases. As for things to deal with desert heat-stroke and such.....ice cream, ice, and anything cool. This one has me curious with me hoping this shall be 'fun' in that Rimworld medical manner, minus the limb-cutting.

I'm going to be building up a city so I'll be very sure to place clinics in smaller ones while adding more garden-styled hospitals in my city (or cities) for people to tend to their illnesses. I'll be sure to also add NPC Traders that speak to guide you to where you need to be cured :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!