Posts by Ash_lee

Well done, the transaction between the two was very smooth, here is another one that done something similar, it's by a YouTuber by the name of Random Door Media who done a few episodes a while ago now

Amazing! I love the portal he made too! Perhaps red51 will add a feature in the future that will allow players to make animated particle effects! :)

Ah. Well, then perhaps if Red51 decides to add it in, I am sure he could 🙂 Also, I am sure he may consider making a mobile app for admins to manage a server(like edit commands, permissions, talk to players, etc.) while a way from the computer.

Suggestion 1: A cool idea would be to have a way to connect to your world(server or Singlplayer) via smartphone and be able to operate lights and even future machinery. This will require a mobile app of course!

Suggestion 2: There is this Minecraft mod called Buildcraft that adds quarrys that will mine for you. Item transport pipes would be really useful with this feature as well!

Of course with electricity comes power generators. Red51 could make a challenge by adding machines that require a higher power consumption than what a typical generator can output, and would require a higher-tier power source, which leads to my next suggestion:

Suggestion 3: Besides typical generators, adding engines that run off coal power and with the requirement of water cooling! Which would certainly give future water pumps a good use! (Perhaps start off with no water cooling for engines, then add pumps in a later update?)

Electric engines will be more efficient than a typical generator, by using less fuel and outputting greater power! Stirling Engines will run of coal and will output twice as much power as an electric engine.

The third type will be solar panels which would put out as much power as a electric engine(perhaps)!

The power source tiers would be as such:

T1 Generator

T2 Electric Engine

T3 Stirling Engine

T4 Solar Panel

Combustion engines would be much later cause oil refining will have to be a thing to make gasoline!

Suggestion 4: Adding features such as wire-management! In the build menu, there would be insulated wires that you can color that can be connected with a new tool, called the power tool(or power connector) These wires will have dynamic connection points(with reach limit) that can be placed by the player. The player will physically place and shape wires down, then use the point connector to shape the energy flow with the shape of the wires!

Have a design in mind and know exactly what materials you need? Don't want a cluttered inventory? Folders will solve all your problems!

Folders that players can create like they can with blueprints. For example, I want materials to build a bedroom, so I make a folder called, "Bedroom 1". Within that folder, I can make other folders with different materials in them as well, that i plan to use to build all the separate parts of the room. I make a new folder within the "bedroom 1" folder and name it, "Floor". I place the block that I plan to use to make the floor into the folder.

Also the ability to name specific blocks that are within folders. Perhaps a option to add notes as well, such as planned sizes, etc!

Having something like suction tubes for item transport sounds interesting, we'll definitely take this into consideration when adding electricity :)

Water pipes are also on our to-do list, but unfortunately I have no ETA for that yet...

Nice to know! Any rough estimate as to when you will start working on electricity?

red51 when you add electricity, I also suggesting adding item transport. Also the ability to pump water through pipes. Maybe even add a water filtering machine?

You know those suction tubes that companies are putting in their offices for transporting documents? yea I have a vision of item transport in rising world looking like that ☺️