Posts by Ash_lee

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.2.1_37 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, Z170X-Gaming 7, 16335 MB (4260 MB Heap)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 20171205000000.000000-000 23.21.13.8859
    RF_CHILD_LIGHTLIST: false
    RF_TRANSFORM: false
    RF_BOUND: true
    RF_MATPARAM_OVERRIDE: false
    at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.checkCulling(Spatial.java:360)
    at commons.c.a(SourceFile:538)
    at commons.c.renderScene(SourceFile:533)
    at commons.c.renderViewPort(SourceFile:644)
    at commons.c.a(SourceFile:704)
    at commons.c.render(SourceFile:685)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:343)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:198)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If you’ve heard or seen, “Dynmap” for Minecraft servers, you’ll know exactly what I mean when I say Dynamic Map. If you haven’t, here is a link:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H65dxACyQ6k

I think it would be amazing to have something similar for Worlds in Rising World! I mentioned it to @yahgiggle for his server, and I thought maybe I’d post a suggestion in forums! I don’t know exactly how hard it would be to make this, but, I think that it would definitely be worth it on the long run. Lol if I were a coder, I’d do it myself.

Does this crash still occur after the latest hotfix?

it seems the crash was caused by the guns texture...the first line of the crash log mentions that...

Does this crash still occur after the latest hotfix?

The game started fine...but then when I crafted a crafting table and clicked on the musket repeater, it crashed with the following crash log:

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9_37 -H:3072 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, Aspire XC-780, 8108 MB (3186 MB Heap)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 20170707000000.000000-000 22.20.16.4735
    at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:390)
    at content.Materials.loadTexture(SourceFile:1398)
    at content.Materials.loadTexture(SourceFile:1379)
    at ai.o.a(SourceFile:190)
    at H.m.l(SourceFile:1279)
    at H.m.a(SourceFile:797)
    at H.m.a(SourceFile:710)
    at H.n.onSelectionChangeEvent(SourceFile:220)
    at de.jiw.gui.elements.ElementSet.onMouseButtonEvent(ElementSet.java:888)
    at de.jiw.gui.core.Screen.onMouseButtonEvent(Screen.java:1690)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.processQueue(InputManager.java:831)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.update(InputManager.java:907)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:299)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:197)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

My Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/brandon.wardle.92754

My Facebook Photography Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLW-P…3873689520/notifications/

My Photography page on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/blw.photography1/

at L.O.<init>(SourceFile:107)
    at content.Game.initGui(SourceFile:2660)
    at w.h.update(SourceFile:148)
    at com.jme3.app.state.AppStateManager.update(AppStateManager.java:287)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:328)

If we get power generation, it should be a logical incremental leveling up. And should not be EASY! Start with simple watermill or windmill generation. Next up steam, wood or coal fired. Then other fuels as we are able to craft them, refining oil into gasoline is probably more complicated and should be. High capacity hydropower through dams and turbines, yes please. Then we graduate to solar and modern wind power, and lastly to nuclear reactors.

wow I never thought about water and wind mills lol, I feel dumb. But, yes you are definitely correct. It’s good to start out simple!

When Red51 and the dev team makes electricity into the game, I recommend the following:

1. A survivalist generator: used to power up things like a electric furnace or a crafting machine(crafting table). So far as recipes, I am not sure, however I would think oil soils would be in the game to craft gasoline for the generator or gasoline for cars.

2.Oil refinery: to turn oil into Gasoline for cars and for other fuel sources!

3. Cars: cars would be a awesome transportation method in Rising World! Especially for those servers with cities!

4. Better lights: Modern lighting would look great in Rising World! LED lights and other lights similar! (I can’t remember the names)

5. Elevators: elevators would be great for those big, tall buildings!

There is others that I could mention, but can’t think of!