Posts by Ash_lee

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Last night, red51 you were in my dream. Lol me and you both made a deal: I did you a favor and in return you added a few item in the game that I really wanted. XD That's all I remember

Note: This Blueprint was intentionally made for the animal breeding plugin!

About: Modern Animal Housing with ceiling and roof studs, modern wood framing, metal roofing and realistic foundation! I made 4 parts of this blueprint: Single, expand, middle and end!

That's the thing is that the block wouldn't be perfect even with a block frame. The only thing that can make a perfect hole is the terrain tool on creative, so maybe the tool can be like that except in survival!

A modern tool that allows precise digging patterns. For example, if I wanted to dig out a perfect-square shaped area for a basement, this tool would allow me to do so. A UI will allow you to select the shape you'd want to dig out (note that the tool would dig out only 1 'block' each time you use). I don't even know if this is possible to do how the terrain is made already, then again, I don't know much about the limitations of said terrain. Who knows, for this to be possible, maybe the terrain generator might need a total remake-over? Or hopefully its as simple as a code injection?

Shovels...when will they be a thing? LOL we have so many tools but no shovels. Messes with my OCD when I am clearing dirt with a pickaxe haha.

red51 I recommend a dynamic lighting variant for the luminous blocks. That’s really what I was expecting when I first used them. I guess I expected too much? Lol I really would love to see dynamic lighting with ‘LEDS’ for the glass houses that I love to make 😃

Light emitter nodes. They can be resized and used as LED lights if small enough. Or you can make less lag with the addition of making a actual thin light strip instead. It would look like a smal plank but with lights hehe. Also could add color options as well, which would emit colored lights! With the new light physics, LED lights will look really great in the game! Imagine putting LED lights in the corners of a room, with the nodes hidden and out of direct sight, imagine how modern that would make your rooms look!

Adding extra health requirements and dangers for the player in hardcore mode(s)!

You could add 2000 calorie diet/day requirement for the player. This one may be a little ridiculous, but it could be something to add.

Either that or a certain amount of vitamins/minerals the player would have to consume in order to sprint longer or regenerate heath perhaps?

You could make the player's body more sensitive to temperature, therefore the player could get hyperthermia more easily. Another addition would be adding temperature drop in caves that could make the challenge even more intense? You could also add frostbite, perhaps?

OR, you could make it so that the more stable the player's vitamins/minerals are, the less sensitive their body will be to temperature and/or other heath-draining sicknesses?

I know that illnesses and disease is on the Trello roadmap, but these are more of a perspective on what you could add to make harder gameplay optional(I recommend making it optional).

The more ideas I come up with, I'll add to this thread :)

If you wanna go sims, you can have it where the player can actually eat too much, and you can finally make the toilet useful rather than just for looks ;)

And as always, red51 and KingGenius your hard work and dedication to this game is greatly appreciated!

cool! I got it to work by pasting the UID into the server settings, but had the same issue with typing in the console...I typed makeadmin (UID)