Plans to add these?

• As mentioned by Rüdi (but the post was in German), you could just use glass blocks in the new version for that ;) You can freely resize them, so you can turn them into planks or beams.

I don't think many people are aware of this.

I don't really know how it works either and unfortunately I'm currently only working with setting normal blocks.

Either an info, a tutorial, a journal or something else would be extremely helpful. For the "non-Rising World elite/veterans" many functions of building are not necessarily self-explanatory.

• I don't think many people are aware of this.

I don't really know how it works either and unfortunately I'm currently only working with setting normal blocks.

Do you mean crafting glass blocks, or do you refer to the resize / rotate part?

But I agree that a tutorial (or at least a journal, like in the Java version) would be extremely helpful. That's definitely on our to-do list :)

• Do you mean crafting glass blocks, or do you refer to the resize / rotate part?

But I agree that a tutorial (or at least a journal, like in the Java version) would be extremely helpful. That's definitely on our to-do list :)

Total building and yes just rotating (in smaller increments) and scaling/changing size.

That sounds good ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!