Posts by ZaCormyr

Just added command line column to my task manager processes tab. Nothing is running java currently and this is pretty fresh restart of windows. Just firefox, vlc and explorer open... weird. Still have to test if it's my antivirus or comodo firewall. Testing now.

Edit: well it's not antivirus... :S

Yeah it's serious resource management in some ways. I think they increased how many rocks are found on each island.. before it was hell. Yeah food is pretty easy to maintain. You can eat coconuts, crabs, potatoes and fish. But you can run out of a lot of it. Fresh water becomes a problem at times. A real problem.

You know you can build an axe and chop palm trees down right? But then you lose your coconut production hehe

Didn't know the leaves could be swung at things haha

Yes, go try to find a sunken ship to explore. Or several... you'll shit yourself first time a shark appears. Even with the music warning you (I hope they stop using the music...).

Check photos on google maps of playa del carmen. super clear water. by the way, a bull shark can get you in like a meter of water.

In the game, I would prefer less but more powerful sharks. Then lots of wimpy sharks.

They just released an update with some whales!

Zombies don't get to me at all. But swimming in the ocean and not knowing when a shark might pop out of nowhere, from multiple directions not just from behind... it's scary! I guess it helps that I have that fear already haha. I tried to swim in the ocean while I was in Mexico (playa del carmen) where there were for sure bull sharks around, and couldn't really do it haha

From what I've seen in vids about the sharks in the game, so far I haven't seen anyone get killed by a shark. So the fear is greater then the current threat. I hope the devs make them more dangerous. They should be grabbing onto your arm or leg at least and shaking your around like a rag-doll! lol I might just swim down deep to see if I can find a great white, see what they do to ya hehe

I know recently COD has gotten a bad rep. But back in the day it was great IMO. There was some serious skill on the rifles only servers, especially on 1.5. I should dig up some of my old screens from those days haha (again on my old comp..). For all weapons, I still think COD4 is the best. Although I haven't bothered with anything since world at war, haven't liked what I've seen in vids... But same goes for battlefield, haven't tried anything since bad company 2 (still play that at times). Anyways... you either like it or don't. Either is fine. Personal taste.

Crazy haha. I would prefer to just install my old copies of CODUO or something.. Still have COD4 on this machine but there's really only one server I can play on with the settings I have (I don't like allowing custom downloads...) and it's the same dudes every time haha.. mostly they just mess around. Might check out COD2 at some point, not sure if anyone plays that still. Good times.... sigh

Which one are you playing?

Désolé mec, le traducteur est tout simplement pas de travailler pour cette haha, je ne comprends pas ce que vous essayez de dire. Et sans doute vous ne pouvez pas vraiment comprendre ce que je écris maintenant. Ce est le traducteur google ...

Vous aurez besoin de l'aide de quelqu'un qui parle français. Je suis canadien, mais ne sais pas français. haha

Sorry dude. This won't work. I tried..

yeah I just think it would really help to see the numbers. It would simplify building which I think needs to be done if this game will appeal to a larger audience. Hardcore builders might not care at all but I don't want to spend so much time messing around with my structures haha.

Thanks red. I've checked the game directory, no error logs. Haven't played RW in a few days. I've never had any issues with other games, even Minecraft which also uses java. I'm with what is probably the most stable internet in my area. Still need to test while the garbage antivirus I currently have is disabled. I'll post here what I find.

Might just use these. Nice work! I'm not into modern and colourful textures. Love the darker medieval stuff!

Sure hope they add some viking tunics or something like that to go along with these kinds of textures! :D