Adjust the beams and other materials

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • hello team rising world

The idea when building such a beam or other materials to get the right size you can display measurement and also see the angle of the materials and opportunity to save materials

When building a path example, could have the same option as five or ten

when the window or door fitting touch only on the ledge and everything is equal with the wall

• I know but when you built such a beam of length after the build another thing when you reviends you must readjust all has the right length with a figure like a gallon a rule able to see your measures 15 inch and a half of rule

• Désolé mec, le traducteur est tout simplement pas de travailler pour cette haha, je ne comprends pas ce que vous essayez de dire. Et sans doute vous ne pouvez pas vraiment comprendre ce que je écris maintenant. Ce est le traducteur google ...

Vous aurez besoin de l'aide de quelqu'un qui parle français. Je suis canadien, mais ne sais pas français. haha

Sorry dude. This won't work. I tried..

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• sorry google translate
    ok have a digital display width length and angle as
    his would be faster when you have to repeat the measurement and to have a flag in the Games

French message
    ok avoir un afficheur numerique de longueur de largeur et angle aussi
    sa serait plus vite quand tu dois refaire la mesure et d avoir un indicateur dans le jeux

picture 1

picture 2

• I have an idea for an overall solution, actually we take left and right mouse to place and destroy. Take the mouse wheel click, for selecting an aimed block or construction element. So you only have to proof if this type of element is in your inventory and then you can give the player the right element into hand.

How does that sounds?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!