Posts by Minotorious

I would think that is a laptop hardware problem rather than a RW problem. I would suggest you check your GPU card for burnt out parts as well as your motherboard. That is if you can safely unscrew and open up your laptop. If not then there are some free tools online that can do some basic tests on GPU and CPU cards but I have never used one to give you specific names etc.

Jingle Bell Jam - Artisan's Realm server
    Friday Oct 15th at 7pm EST
    Saturday Oct 16th at 3pm EST

Hello Everyone in Rising World, its party time again! We have started getting the party site together and already have a bunch of entries started. We will have 3 contests you can do to win awesome prizes! You can do a building, a sculpture, or play a song in our piano playing competition. Or do one of each! And dont forget! All of Rising World is invited, regardless of what server you play on, to come enjoy the party! Come and be a part of the live stream, meet some friends, hear some piano tunes and vote for your favorite person to win!

And now for the rules:

General rules:
    This contest is open to any Artisan's Realm player

To claim a spot contact an admin to have them set you up.

You may have 1 entry in each category.

Forum blueprints are allowed to be used.

Admins and builders can help you do anything your current rank doesn't allow you to do.

After your site is obviously being built on, you may remove the green light by your sign (this makes it easy to identify from the air)

Building rules:
    Build spot is 40w x 60d x 70h You can have more height later if you need it.

You may decorate the front fence and the stairs, but do not place anything in the snow in front of your spot. And stay off the long grass in between builds.

Do not dig down below street level. You can bury stuff underground but replace the dirt to street level at least. (like lights, sunken plants, props etc)

Terrain can be modified as long as it blends nicely with the surrounding landscape, barriers and cannot affect your neighbor.

No more than 6 smoke emitters (too much lag)

No more than 25 posters. (too much lag)

Sculpture-
    The sculpture must fit in a 24 block wide circle and be no more than 70 blocks high

Nothing can overhang the edge by more than 2 blocks (tree branches, arms etc)

No posters or smoke (saved these for the big builds)

Piano Contest-
    To enter have an admin place a sign at the stage to put you on "the sign up sheet"

You must be present when it is your turn or you will be skipped. You may still play at the end after the last player's slot.

Player with the highest score (over both days) wins a prize.

(More details on how this will work to be posted later)

Hope to see everyone there, and when you port into the server there is a sign to direct you to the party location. Open your chat window (T) and type in this command:

/tp 24

Spots are filling up so come on by if you would like to claim a spot. Its going to be beautiful!

I think this guy is lost, i been on the internet for over 20 years and can't believe he thinks posting one forum and having my link to my Facebook page in my banner is spam, i have been a mod and owned my own forum for psp and had 100,000 users so i would nothing to do with this game if am going to be abused by one of your admins. Your game wont make it if this is the road your going down. I LIKE YOU HAD HEMP IN THE GAME AND WANTED TO SEE IF YOU LIKE ANYONE PRODUCTS I SHOWED TO ADD ON THE GAME BUT W/E I WILL JUST Make my own game peace out and find JESUS!!!

Then you should work on your wording, your post had no reference to the game at its current state or even the words "I would like to see this in the game" or "how about you add this to the game" or "here is an idea for a new item/object" or any other paraphrasing of the above to suggest you wanted the items added to the game. Further to that you had 10s of external links to various commercial hemp product producing/selling websites, that is called advertising in my language. If you want to post a suggestion for the game then post only images or links to non-commercial websites and write it up properly to reflect a suggesting manner and not an advertising one.

The blueprint folder has to be with a B not b like Blueprint

just for the record it is Blueprints (with the 's' but yes the B should be in caps)

yes you could try either disabling the antivirus for a bit to test or setting the RW folder in the allowed section thereof.

Permissions shouldn't be an issue with Win 10 but you can check those as well just right click the Blueprints folder and under Properties check if your user has full permissions under the Security tab.

@yahgiggle I know I can swap the textures if I want to but I would rather not mess with the texture files in a server where we have 10s of players play every day. If red could add the missing terrain textures (namely mud, snow, hellstone, sandstone, there must be 1-2 more I am forgetting atm) like he did for the grass, stone, etc. that would be great :)

nope not possible fox also hellstone and mud and some more of the terrain textures are not placeable on planks and beams (and logs etc.). If you try a number e.g. item woodplank 1 8 you get a woodplank that says it is ID 8 but the actual texture on it is the stone ID 21 texture

Ok so I tried all of these blueprints on my client and they all work, do you by any chance play on a server and not single player? I ask because some servers deny access to blueprints not created by the player who tries to use them so these don't show up in your journal at all. In SP you should be able to see all blueprints as normal without restrictions.

good to know, it is very unfortunate that he has run into so many problems with the models and animations (mostly due to the need to rely on contractors for many of them) but once these are in the game the next updates should be coming in faster every 1-2 months :D

First of all have you restarted your game after you added the blueprints in the folder? Not from the main screen but completely i.e. from steam.

If this doesn't work then check that you have spelt the word "Blueprints" correctly, if yes try spelling it with a small "b" that sometimes fixes such issues.

If you still have problems after that I would suggest removing all blueprints from your blueprints file and deleting it. Then create a blueprint in game for it to automatically generate the blueprints folder, check that you can use your newly created blueprint from the journal and if yes then place all the forum blueprints in that folder. Remember to restart your game for it to read the new blueprint list.

ok I understand what you mean now, there are currently plugins that can do that (apart from the items returning to inventory part) and I believe even in your server you have a custom version of those plugins but they can only be used by admins, this is mainly because they don't respect the area protection permissions.

Kind reminder, this is a game not real life. People are already complaining that crafting is complicated in RW imagine what they would say if that whole process was added. Though you could add your extra items and process when the plugin API supports custom crafting stations/recipes.

to answer your question no the plugin API cannot disable recipes yet.

Also it would be better if you posted this in either the Suggestions subforum or the plugin API discussions subforum. This is a year old thread no point in bumping it.

this means that your inventory contains an item that you are not supposed to have thus corrupting it and preventing you from connecting. You have two options (there are more but then things start getting compicated):

1) if another admin exists, he has to run the clearinventory command in the console to clear your inventory.

2) you can open the world database and copy the inventory blob of another player and paste it to replace yours