Player player = event.getPlayer();
    Item item = event.getItem();
    if (item.getName().equals("tnt")){
    event.setCancelled(true);
    player.sendTextMessage(item.getName() + " removed!");
    }
    }

Now to explain:
    1) When I try to pick up items from the ground (F key) I cannot as expected.
    2) When I spawn items through the console if I spawn 1 stack or less of items (e.g. 8 for tnt) they do not appear in my inventory
    3) When I spawn say 9 items (which is more than 1 stack for tnt), 8 of them appear in my inventory while the 9th does not. Same happens if I craft 9+ items in the crafting bench.

Hope it is not that hard for you to patch with the next update @red51 we all know how busy you are trying to get the player model update to us as soon as possible :)

as @Skarafass wrote the blueprint saves everything that is in the selected area (coloured red) except for vegetation and terrain.

To use the blueprints you need to hold the blueprint item in your hand then press J to open the journal, navigate to the blueprint you want and click "use blueprint"

Is it possible for us to load in the game custom crosshairs (.cur file) for the 3dmodel method: Model.setInteractionCrosshair("somehow add custom crosshair here");

open the console (~ key) and type object technical_smoke 0-2 (0 for small 1 for medium and 2 for big). The the item will appear in your inventory, place it in any of the active slots and then right click to place it in the world.

Note: the console command will most likely only work for admins in MP servers.

ok I assume you didn't find the log either?

To force the game to create a log you need to go to the config.properties file open it with a text editor and change game_debug_console=false to true then save the file and start your game. The log will appear after you exit the game in the Logs folder in the RW directory. So just replicate the problem, exit the game and post the log here ;)

yes you an find the log in the game directory (since you have it through steam that would be something like: C:/ProgramFiles/steam/steamapps/common/RisingWorld) the file should be called something like errorlog_1483206810179.log

my advice would be to try and verify the game data through steam in case something got stuck out of place, you can do that by right clicking the game on steam and clicking properties, then on the local Files tab press Verify Integrity of Game Files...

nice, hope you get used to java and create more complex plugins in the future :)

one small point about using the chat and intercepting player messages, in MP server owners usually use different chat colours for different player ranks (using permission files), thus a plugin that intercepts all messages and resends them altered causes those colours not to appear.

The first two you cannot do yet, but you can change the text colour by setting up permission groups and setting yourself in one of those groups. ;)
    Another way would be to write a small plugin that intercepts chat messages and sends them in the new colour instead :P (I can help you with that if you want to)

never had that problem myself but I don't fully understand how it could get stuck like that :? seems weird to me like something blocking it. If you could make a small video showing the problem I believe we would be able to spot your issue in no time, also a log might show something in case an error is occurring in your game. (To force the game to create a log you need to go to the config.properties file open it with a text editor and change game_debug_console=false to true then save the file and start your game. The log will appear after you exit the game in the Logs folder in the RW directory. So just replicate the problem, exit the game and post the log here)

when you create a new world there is a textfield for the seed, by default it has a number in it but you can change that to w/e you want

the chat window is a very light gray box on the top left of your screen...quite easy to miss...try pressing T then typing something and pressing Enter/Return does the message appear on the top left of your screen?

Also you can try it in SP and see if the chat window opens.