Posts by Graysilk13

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I just got off the game about 10 minutes ago.
    Most all went fine.
    Placing cooking grill isn't working, I tried but summoning it with the console command and crafting it. It shows in the inventory correctly, a 4 legged flat grill to set over the fireplace/campfire. When I attempt to place it is invisible: nothing showing at all.
    If I deliberately drop in out of inventory, I can see the crate image hitting the floor. I picked the crate up and attempted to place it again, and still invisible.
    Yes I reclogged to the desk top and tried again. No luck.

Nice update bug squasher tonight <3

My problem in linking to any of my old posts is that they no longer exist.

I began posting on this forum about 6 months before posting with this current name, Graysilk13.

My original posting name was Graysilk.

Through a long and involved comedy of errors, I ended up messing up my original acct. when I set up my new pc. I couldn't get my pw to work. So I set up a new acct. and asked Red for help getting the original name back. Didn't work, I just didn't have the correct info., as I had also since deleted the email acct. besides.
    Don't ask, it is just confusing; I'm still not sure what the heck i did.

Anyway, I set up a new acct. and login name, as it was just easier all around. 'Graysilk' can no longer be linked, it does not exist.

When the time of pregnancy was at 84 count, you could, supposedly speed it up by feeding the animals while they were pregnant. Not sure if that really worked then. or if it works now.

If the plug-in doesn't work, that is not surprising. as most all plug-ins need to be updated - after updates of the main games.

That is only because you are in creative mode, in survival mode you cannot access the other crafting stations from a different one

Thank you, but I do know that Mino, because when in AR, I am a builder I am always in creative mode :).
    When I am on Serenity I am in survival mode.

I'm just stating my opinion here. I like the survival mode crafting stations setup more than I like the creative mode. Personal choice, imo only.
    I just ignore the creative setup whatever server mode I am on, and go to the needed station i.e. the loom for crafting clothes. I feel more game world immersion that way. :)

One statement of my opinion: I do not like the crafting stations. all and each. being able to access all the other crafting stations, for 3 reasons:

it takes away from the uniqueness of each station
    it is difficult to read the red letters on the brown wood surface and hard to find the server you need with the recipe
    players will not need to bother making all of the nifty stations, just make one and use it for everything

Tonight I played on AR and had no problems: fps good, lag very little. I checked all my chests and crates and the items were fine. Made an outfit, np. Working on building for the Jam, and an interesting development there.

The lighting has obviously been adjusted as we were told.
    Our entire site had to be gone over. Lights being removed as I type, because of the brightness and clarity of the new ones. My sculpture had 18 green lights previously, went in tonight and it almost blinded me...:). Cut down the lights and it looks good. This may well help the overall site lag also.

Only think I noted is that the snow, when placed, is doing what the gravel did, it is dropping down HUGE drops of snow.

AR uses the PNB plug in, and that is seriously malfunctioning. The dev on that plug in likely needs to update it to match the game update. (Dont quote me, im not a game dev. and know nothing of Java. Just a guess based on other alpha/beta updates.)

The gravel, when set down is HUGE. This one is sitting on the ground.

The weapon animations as of 2am est were not working at all. The rifle shows in one position only on the screen, and the bow shows in two: but neither of them are in correct alignment as shown below, the gun in first ss, shows only a small edge, in corner of screen. The ends of bow in the last 2 ss show a slight rise in elevation and that's all.

As of 2 am est, I remade all the crafting stations on the workbench and others, and all work fine.

I finished using the console menu commands to make all of the clothing using the clothing item_item command. All items were made successfully except the tuxedo coat, the VR, and the xmashat.
    A few of the outfits allowed the skin to show through: especially the tux pants. Some of the long sleeved shirts did the same. I am going to start making all of the clothing on the stations and see if I get the same results. And learn how to do so :).

Just read that the Update is Updating Dec. 5th. Outstanding. Thanks for the great work Red. A very good job. (I know it is not done yet, but still great progress).

Thanks for the speed these bugs are getting squashed.
    I think that the axe and rake have already been reported as being held in left hands. While the rake appears to work fine (im not left handed), the axe will break your wrist if you try to chop with it held like that.

Screen shots of the following:

Ore detector having problems: Look closely at the printing in the lower rectangle window-it is half in half out of screen. The printing continues to stay below the space it should be in as you scroll thru it. Also the Needle in top window stuck permanently on the High position far to the right. Sorry I should have red marked all, but was afraid it might cover it.

Next is the Headless sickler: appears to be shoulders and part of shirt showing.

Rake is not making contact with ground-feels and looks like painting ground.

Migdyn, you asked me how I got the red axe and the clothes.

Craft the new work stations, the Workbench and Sawtable I think - one or the other will give you the weapons.
    Also, check your inventory crafting tabs: new items in the crafting tab now

There is a list posted by Minitorous with the lists of clothing: note that some of them are not active just yet. I think it is on Steam, I know it is on our Discord channel. Go to Steam > Community>New Update, Scroll down thru it and list is at end with the clothing types.

Type in:
    clothing grouchoglasses 1
    for the face look and they appear in inventory. Drag drop them over to the portrait window and they load in.

Red51 you're speed in stepping on the buglist is incredible thank you very much. As has been said, do take time to sleep.

Glad to see the loot gui is under plans to be removed.

i noted that it has been asked to be able to close the portrait window on the inventory, that's good. Also that we will be able to craft our clothes on the loom (I expected that :) ).

The question is: will the cloths we craft be available in inventory and will it be possible to store them in chests: for trading/selling etc.?

Various objects atop various tables and desks and the market stall. All work well except the Garden tables large and small. The items sink into the table surface.

Odd reaction when attempting to drop pumpkin from inventory, it continuously returns to this same area of the inventory - not inside slots. Relogged to the desktop and back in did not fix it. [having fun with new outfits: well dressed for a night on the town in jeans, medieval jacket1, groucho glasses, and sombrero]

No error messages with these, so did ss.