Posts by Arakara

You can use the command disablenpc. This prevents an npc from spawning in your world, and it also deletes all existing npcs of this type. You have to call this command once per npc type, so if you want to disable spiders and bandits, open the console (by pressing ~ or `) and type:

disablenpc spider
    disablenpc bandit

Die einfachste Waffe dürfte diese wohl sein? :)

Und wenn ich die anderen Beiträge richtig verstanden habe (habe schon lange nicht mehr gespielt), brauchst du nur einen Block irgendwo zu setzen, damit du dauerhaft Ruhe hast.

I agree to what the others say :) For me, Rising World was the best experience in survival games. It is true that some aspects are still under construction, but the developer is intensively working on it. Yes, he is alone working on it, but hey, the developer of the game called "Real World" where we live in was creating it alone, too ;):P

My recommendation is to buy it now and if you dont like it, KEEP it and check later if you like it better then! :thumbsup: It is very very cheap for what it offers now.

If you like to build buildings, you will LOVE Rising World! People share very often what they build in the section "Blueprints" of this forum. Take a look at what they did. You can use those blueprints freely and do changes or adaptions whatever you like. Or start building from scratch. If you do it in creative mode, you can fly around and above the buildings to see all details you need.

Or do it like I did - wander around, find ores, find abandoned huts, dig into the ground until you find the hell (yes, a hell really exists here). Or stop at the next dungeon which you will find wandering or digging. Explore the dungeons, find the treasure chests.

Fiddle with animals if you like hunting ... or ... or ... or! There is so much you can do in an endless world. You can play alone (Singleplayer mode) or with others (select one of the player-made servers or check them all)

I cannot compare with minecraft or Life is Feudal, never played one of them.

So play Rising World, YES! :D

Morjen ;D

Wie kann man ein Pferd reiten und wie erstellt man einen Sattel über die Console ?

Wie das mit dem Sattel geht, hat @red51 in post #7 gelistet:
    Die Tiere können mit dem Befehl "spawnnpc" gespawnt werden (Pferd, Esel und Kamel heißen entsprechend "horse", "donkey" und "camel"). Die Sättel sind normale Items (welche mit dem "item" Befehl gespawnt werden können), welche die Namen "saddlehorse", "saddledonkey" und "saddlecamel" haben, und die Satteltaschen heißen "saddlebaghorse", "saddlebagdonkey" und "saddlebagcamel"

For the first problem: the melters have two different doors, one at the side and one at the back. Only one of those doors can be opened for adding burning material. I have not played for some months, so I don't remember which door was the correct one.

For the second problem someone else needs to help, sorry.

Mir gefällt an Rising World, dass es eben nicht wie bei anderen Spielen ist, sondern sich von anderen Spielen abhebt und auch ohne Skillpunkte auskommt. Mein Fokus liegt da auf dem Finden von z.B. Erzen, und nicht ständig mit einem Auge auf Skillpunkten.

Im realen Leben sage ich ja auch nicht, mein Staubsaugen-Skill ist jetzt 3 Punkte höher als letztes Jahr ... ähm ... (dem Staubsauger demonstrativ den Rücken zuwende).

Es gibt ein Spiel (Xsyon), bei dem die Skillpunkte balanciert werden, d.h. wenn ich Schneiderei steigere, kann es passieren, dass die Korbflechterei oder etwas anderes abwärts geht. So nach dem Motto, was ich viel mache, kann ich gut, aber was ich nur selten praktiziere, da fehlt mir dann wirklich die Übung und die Qualität nimmt wieder ab. Von der Idee her ein guter Ansatz, aber die Aufmerksamkeit liegt bei vielen Spielern mehr auf dem Grinden für die Skills und zuwenig auf dem "Spiel-Realismus". 10.000 Garnrollen produzieren, und auf einmal kann ich eine hochwertige Rüstung aus dem Handgelenk schütteln, weil mein Skill endlich bei 70 liegt? Ist das dann wirklich noch Survival oder bloße Mathematik?

Diese Gefahr sehe ich auch für Rising World, wenn es Skillpunkte geben sollte. Mir gefällt die Idee von @noci wesentlich besser. ^^ Wie bei allem, Geschmäcker sind eben verschieden.

Reiten ... :thumbsup::thumbsup: ... ich glaube, ich muss doch mal wieder intensiver spielen ... hach ... gibt es in den Welten irgendeine Zone oder einen Dungeon, in denen man ZEIT finden kann? :P

Wieviele freie Slots hat dein Inventar, wenn du versuchst, Kohle abzubauen? Wenn z.B. alles voll ist, aber ein Stack Stein noch kleiner als das Maximum ist, greift dein Char natürlich nur noch Stein auf. Das könnte auch der Grund für den Unterschied zwischen Einzel- und Mehrspieler sein?

The Hive Server of @red51 was attacked with DDOS recently. Did you then consider red51 as a not-good person too? Did you think that he should not have let the hacker do this?

For me, red51 is still a very good person. The non-good person was the DDOS-Attacker.

So why should you suddenly be not a good person? It is the hacker who is definitely not good.

When people are angry, they often blame the very first person which they have contact to, and as they could not grab the hacker, they unfortunately used you as aim of their anger. I understand that they are frustrated because their work and fun is destroyed.

Either they will calm down and when they realized what they did, they will apologize later. If not, they are not worth to play on your server.

Red51 found a way to get rid of that gap which the attacker used. Maybe you can find this gap on your server, too, and get rid of it. You are still a good person!

In einem Kommentar zum Changelog vom 20.04.17 hat Red51 geschrieben: "Die Steintruhen können nur in Pyramiden gefunden werden (oder alternativ via Command object stonechest1 gespawnt werden)"

Welche der beiden Versionen das ist, weiß ich nicht auswendig, aber du kannst ja versuchen, diese command zu variieren

Now, if only WIndows 10 can stop being idiotic I could play without uninterrupted play that ever since they updated Windows 10 the last few weeks my computer keeps randomly restarting. There was one yesterday where I was trying to reach a new guy on the server when my computer just randomly rebooted to update that I found it highly annoying and rude. No warning..... They made windows's shutdown feature behave like snooze mode that I find it annoying..... It's out of your reach to fix it, yet shall take the Rising World fix happily.

I could set time ranges where the PC is NOT automatically restarted by Win10. This will not keep Win10 away from downloading new stuff, but at least I have some influence on the restarting behaviour.

Win10's upload behaviour often drives me crazy. Meanwhile, whenever starting my PC in the morning, my first action is actively checking for Win10 updates. Thus I hope to prevent the automated download, too.

For me, this works. :) Mostly.

Of course, I wish I could do the same settings which were possible in Win8. On the other hand, I am not willing to pay even more money for a version where I have the possibility to change those settings, too.

Einfach klasse!!! :D

Wenn ich mir deine Figuren und alles andere so ansehe, weiß ich wirklich nicht, was ich mir wünschen soll. Wäre der große Update schon da, wären diese Figuren vielleicht gar nicht entstanden ... Und das wäre richtig richtig schade!

Soll ich mir nun den baldigen Update wünschen oder mehr Zeit für mehr Figuren deinerseits?

Nichts für ungut, aber denke sowas muss nicht unbedingt sein. Ist aber eher meine persönliche Meinung ;D

Dachte ich auch, als ich das Bild gesehen habe. Aber ich dachte, ich sei alleine mit dieser Meinung. Bisher waren alle Figuren so schön angekleidet :D

Der Gerechtigkeit halber müsste nun aber auch ein entsprechend unbekleideter Mann duschen ... obwohl ... neee, lieber doch nicht!

yeah all see if i can get a hold of him and get it fixed 2 you got any idea why all the severs are down ?

Yesterday there was a power failure on all servers which hosted red's game. Some of the servers MIGHT have a kind of follow-up problems, but this is just my assumption.

Maybe it changes if you try again today?

Hi Arakara. Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that. Made two subfolders but the only one that shows up is the one that has my blueprint in it.

When you open the ingame journal, on the left-sided page at very top you probably see the group folder name of your own blueprint. At right and left of this folder name you see ">" and "<". What happens when you click on these icons? Is the second folder displayed without any content or does it not appear at all?

I remember that with my very first blueprints, I did not understand this kind of display immediately, so maybe you have the same problem which I had in beginning. :) This is the reason why I ask.