Posts by angriff

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

The real problem with water, right now, is it does not behave very well. It is really hard to contain it. A tub made of wooden planks for instance will not retain it with sufficient depth to look realistic. It will start appearing outside of the tub. The same is true for stone arcs.

Ok I wanted to leave some tools and a bucket as decoration. I put them down and they looked cool then I come back and they are been wiped. Anyway to leave things like this in the game without it disappearing. I mean it would be nice to have a bucket on the floor or bath with water in it as decoration without making one out of wood. <X

My vote is for grape vines. I am building some Roman and Greek areas and I need Grapes on the hills. If anybody wants olive trees are good too.

And if you want to take the scenario even further, you can make wine with it which distorts your vision and makes you fall like in real. If you add that you can fight longer as in your dont see pain as much it would be good to be drunk in a PVP scenario. :whistling:

The minipig is a miniature version of the pig. It doesn't spawn naturally and is only available via command. What error does the player get exactly? Maybe this message comes from a plugin (e.g. the animal breeding plugin)?

Oh that could be it. I have the animal breeding routine running. Also after she got it there were allot of java errors generated.

Apparently someone is getting an error on my server that keeps saying that they do not have enough points for a minipig. What is a minipig, first of all. Why does it take points that I do not have on my server? And how can I stop it?

So when I am building I very often need to move the radius that an object is moved to get it positioned right. I often use the console command setr 2 (2 degrees) for example. My questions is this a local command only on my game or is it a server command that everyone now has on my server? Can you make it a local command as some players might like it if they are building too?

Would be nice to warp wood and curve it to make furniture. Maybe even a trim or planing system to shorten it without reducing its width like now.

As @Minotorious mentioned, there are indeed two types of fog in the game: a "regular" or "normal" fog and a very dense fog (the one you probably experienced) ;) The dense fog only has a small chance to occur. However, if you want to get rid of the fog, you can use the weather command (e.g. "weather clear" for sunny weather, "weather fog" for the regular fog etc). If you put a "1" at the end of the command (e.g. "weather rain 1"), the weather will change instantly (otherwise there will be a smooth transition).

So I won the lottery of weather? It is a bit out of control when you cant see your own hands over the entire map.

I suggest the ability to add short videos to posters or gif animations so that you could show movement. Custom sounds would also be fun. Make a subway using the teleport commands. You sit in a box that looks like it is a moving train

Well I had a similar problem but starting up on steam I had to put my Steam huge number name in the config file to become the admin. Thanks to the help of others of course. (that number aint easy to find by the way

I was on a mountain (not that high up tbh though) when it happened :D

If you are an admin and want to get rid of it just use the console (`/~ key) and type "weather clear 1" that will immediately clear the weather ;)

If you happen to be using my ServerTools plugin you can also use in the chat /st weather clear for the same result ;)

well the servertool one works the other one maybe I have not set permissions up on my server yet