Posts by angriff

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I definitely want this. I have a great Temple that has gaps in the arched roof... You have pyramids and half pyramids that to this but arc inner and outer pieces are really needed.

I would also like a Keystone to build arches out of rocks instead of the wheel well type work around

Would be nice to have trap routines to drop rocks or produce a pit of spikes that kill intruders into your safe area or fortress for the surface players. The subterranean world has them why not the surface? The surface game is not all about building a fancy house.

I had an error with this plugin that was some SQL database being used and it would not save the world. I had to delete and reload all the files from the zipfile again to make it go away. Not sure what caused it. I did not use the reload database features.. I might do that if I get this problem again. Seems to be running fine on my server right now.

When I used the generic gotospawn command in the console it takes to the spot but about 1500 feet and I drop to my death. Even if I have flymode.. [i think]

Can you set up a portal that takes someone to a underground temple and back? I mean other players.. like the game portal.. would be fun for puzzles in game.

As I said you place the box and then create the area. This way EVERY user no matter if they are added to the area or not can take from the box. This is a small bug this script has and you can exploit to make community chests :) (We have them in our server too in the welcome centre)

Ok I have put a sign to tell people to let me know. Thanks

I am saying exactly what you understood.
    If you place a box and then create the area (i.e. there was NO area when the box was placed) then anyone can take and ofc place things from/in that box.

But noone can destroy the box.

Ok so I place the box then create the area. It opens to everyone that is assigned that area, correct? This means that I have to add everyone to the area not just some new user that logs on? I want a new user that logs on while I am not on my server to get some basic things in the box. Also I want to have random things for them to find in other boxes in areas I create not just the broken houses with boxes that are generated by the game.

Unfortunately not but what you can do is first place the box/chest etc. and then create the area that renders the boxes accessible (can take from and leave items in them) by everyone but they cannot destroy them ;)

I am not sure what you are saying? You place the box then create area? I thought areas prevented them from being opened? you have to name each player .. I want to make like a dungeon chest that anybody can open.

can you make a general guest for shoppers so that anybody can get from chests but not destroy area/grief? I would like to have a place that stays but people can get treasures or leave treasures for other random players.

Basically can I use wildcard type usernames for shoppers?

I cannot seem to get the wheel to form. The boards all want to go end to end. Also how do you get the same rock texture using wood? There needs to be a way to edit stone blocks to form arches or maybe a keystone block and curved blocks that will adjust connecting blocks.

I will keep trying but this is not so easy as it sounds

I am really new to the game but I have a server subscription I am working with on this. What is says is I do not own the box. I created a new box just to see if it was only newly created boxes. I am admin too. Every door I open it give me some notice that it is unbound. Now all this is in a protected zone with the LUA routine put out by the devs. Not sure if that is interfering.

This keeps giving me an error. I am in a protected area in my server. It will not lock objects just gives me list of red errors.

I guess I will wait till you get it with less bugs.. I like the idea