Posts by Lilli

The wells are great. The part that fascinates me is the light you put on each one. Its these little touches that really make such a difference in the creativity & thought that goes into these projects.

Thanks Alex, I have greatly enjoyed fixing up the inside without damaging the outside! Well not too bad, at least the spots were easily fixed :rolleyes: I love the style. How does one get the angles to line up/match with the items that are added to a building or while making one? Something I still have not quite gotten ?(

Maybe have a look if there is a file called "hs_err_pid" or "errorlog" in your game directory (if you have the Steam version, you can get there by rightclicking on RW in Steam -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files). If there is such a file, please post it here ;)
    Alternatively you could maybe create a report file, to do that, open the ingame console and type "report", then a file called "report" shows up in the game directory. Please upload this file here, or send it via PM to me (or via email to support@jiw-games.net)

Thank Red. I will have my husband find the files for you and send them in a day or so when he has the time. Appreciate the how to very much.

There used to be a problem where you would see a white line in the ground and if you crossed it the game would freeze. Now I can see a wide white area across my path when moving. When I see this the game is not loading as I move forward. Does not matter if I am flying or walking, the game cannot keep up with my progress. IF I get near the white line the game just locks up. When it comes back it will often jump back in time in the game.

I had a similar problem (where the game would not keep up with movement progress) before the update that the game would stall while swapping files to keep up but I changed the paging file from system managed to fixed and made it large enough so it would have a single contiguous file space. That made the game run much smoother prior to this latest update. Do I need to make it larger still?

I particularly enjoy using your blueprints. Easy to use and incorporate into what ever I am making at the time. Thanks for taking the time to do these.

I already figured that part out...So in other words there is not other way to change the colors of the furniture than the choices that are available! If there is a way out there I would love to know it. Or perhaps they can work on allowing the color changes as they do on the wood planks and beams etc.

While in creative mode how does one change the color when getting an object, ie: table, fan, workbench ? I have seen some great colors used out there. However I have yet to have any luck in changing the color of any item when typing it in. Thanks a bunch. Lilli