Posts by ozzyjimbob

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Dierdre- Thank you Friend! I appreciate that! I have a separate build in mind, to place in the countryside outside of Bramble farm's boundary. I just have concerns about the amount of custom images i'm using. It would take a fair few......Haa!

Arcticukitsu- Haa! Thanks Friend. I dearly needed to bring some of what i see as a smithy out of my head, and into the game. I would love to invite you, but i think my 4 year old son is better at that stuff than me. haa! (maybe he could show me? ha!)

ffflo1993- Thank you Friend. I'm getting used to him. I just hope that he only looks after my crops. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night, and have him standing over me or something. YIIIKES! ha!

Deirdre- Haa! Don't you worry about that for a second Friend! We've all been there. I once put my arm in the headhole of my jumper, and my head in the armhole. Also in the morning.....(Yesss..in the morning....) haa!

Arcticukitsu-Wow thanks Friend!
    I could kiss the person who thought about the glass-as-windows idea. sadly i forget who it was. they did a river running over a bridge, and all of the river was the frosted glass. it was ace :thumbsup: ! I feel so rude not remembering. (oops!)

Deirdre-Congrats on being the first one to throw a coin in! haa! Perhaps,one day, i can send you a prize or something friend. haa! Let's hope that something...magical happens....(hee hee!)

You were already most welcome though friend! haa!

an intersting thought popped into my head while reading your weather comments Arcticukitsu. I wounder if the guys could go as far as having rain run down the glass in the windows, so you can stand and watch the weather from inside on an indoor day of cooking and things. It would be awesome! hail also, tapping on the windows, and the roof collision sounds from bad weather. i have my fingers crossed. hee hee!

Deirdre- Haa! The doghouse is meant to be a chicken coop, but it does look like a doghouse doesn't it. haa! I think you just gave me an idea. ha ha!
    Glad you like my friend. He might keep the crows and other birds away from my crops, depending on what the guys add. haa!

I've read a lot of threads around here about 'mobs' and things, and what about if it was part of the character's phychological breakdown.
    The more you survive horrific events, the more creepy and inexplicable things happen.
    I'm not talking about monsters, or anything which comes running at you.
    I'm talking along the lines of: you begin hearing these strange sounds, you turn round to look, but there's nothing there.
    It's that something just at the corner of your vision, that unknown horror, leading the player to decide what is hunting them.
    That way we never have the same mob. ever! We all have our own separate imaginations, so the 'mob' would,be separate too. I'm not sure how it would progress really, but i think that it might be interesting.

Lenko- thanks! You're so kind. I just get drawing these odd things and let my imagination take me away! haa!

Fobsily- Thank you very much! Much appreciated. I was standing there looking at my farmland, and thought, "something's.......missing..." then i sort of went,"aha!" then i had a little visitor. I think he's moved in though, which kind of creeps me out. haaa!

Haa! That song.....maaan it's been played so much i wake up at night screaming...(ha!not really) The kids love it though don't they. I work as a student at a nursery, and the kids just sing their hearts out to that song (let it go?) and the actions and everything are so dramatic...even for kids. haaa!
    Shrunken by a witch's potion? I love it! Get it on the game Red right now...Haa! These kinds of comical things would give Rising World much more personality, as i believe that if it just goes down the path of ultra realistic, i fear that it will become boring very quickly. Why not add some fun into it? it can still be realistic to a point can it not? Haa!

Nice idea DareDevil 2.0, I would like a selection of attatchments, to customise your gear, and maybe some kind of drafting table where you can design your own weapons and armour from scratch. haa!
    It would also be nice to be able to create dyes with the flowers, and dye pieces of armour. Bigger pieces of armour cost more pots of dye. haa!

When bows are added, i plan to create my own archery spot on Bramble Farm. I've already decided to add a Chicken coop or two, and i'm in the process of adding decorative gear for my forge. Haa!
    Snaps will follow in the near future......Haa!
    Along with wolf howling at night, i would love to hear cricket sounds, and frogs/toads. It would make night-time much less....silent. haaa!

When snow's in the game, I'm going to hike into the icy wilderness, and build myself a nice little log cabin in a frozen forest if i can find one. There i'll sit around the campfire telling ghost stories and eating delicious snacks with anyone who comes to stay. haa!