I'm Ceroshiro. I REALLY like games with customization.
Rising World just gets better and better (in my opinion, anyway) with every update.
Since the devs actually seem to listen and improve the game steadily, I decided to start a suggestion list.
It will be updated as I think or remember of new things. (Also, it is very late here, I woke up for no reason and can't get back to sleep.)
I'll order it into sectioned lists for easy reading and ctrl-f purposes.
- More hairstyles. Honestly, you can never go wrong with a massive amount of hair options especially in games with multiplayer features.
Even if not added to the base game, the ability to add custom hair (through a mod or plugin) would be sufficient.
- More/Custom clothing (and accessories). First off, let me say that there's already a nice amount of clothing considering the player models were implemented not that long ago.
I think perhaps adding the ability to load custom textures (such as the painting) which all the players could see, would be useful if it works.
Or at least multiple colors/textures for the clothing, maybe a dye mechanic. Custom models for accessories would be fun (i;e, elf ears, a top hat, custom helmet, et cetera)
(might experiment with the textures and post later).
Only other thing to note is that if clothing isn't from the same 'set' it clips badly, specifically I noticed the black tunic and rough pants did not work together, to my dismay.
I believe games typically mask the part that should be underneath to be transparent, though you could adjust the rigging weights as well.
- Hex code/RGB skin colors. You already have it for eyes and hair so... hey, why not? It would be useful for fantasy-role-players.
Although, maybe just leave that for a plugin... I could see it getting irritating to have neon pink alien people on a realistic server.
- Salt! If there are plans to expand the cooking mechanic, it's probably already been thought of. Boiling sea water and/or mining rock salt.
- On Cooking: I could see a bread oven working similarly to the furnace. A tin material would be a good option to make cooking tools.
- Add back hemp? I was a little dismayed to find out it was no longer really in the game.
Removing it is understandable, but it would be nice to have the option to use it for paper and fiber again.
Maybe an off-by-default option in settings?
- More food and material plants. Corn and wheat are the first ones to come to mind not yet present in the game.
(i will finish this later, I'm falling asleep again)