[Plugin] Chicken Coops! / Hühnerstall [Early release]

• Cool! I haven't tried ABM yet, but I'm glad to hear they're compatible :)
    At first I chose the world db folder because I was following the example plugins, but then I realized there's another good reason to do so. Since the plugin works in singleplayer too, each singleplayer world has it's own chicken coops db, Whereas if it was one universal chicken coop db, every chicken coop from every singleplayer world the player has would get loaded no matter what world was chosen to load up, you'd find chicken coops in some interesting places I bet that way.
    Can you think of any potential problems of putting the db in the world folder? I haven't thought of any, but I'd like to know your ideas. ^^

I do not see any problem with the db being where it is. I have just seen it put in the plugin folders and if it needed to separate worlds they named the db after the world but I think your solution is the easer 1. Store the db in the world db folder :)

• @kleenex_de :
    Ich kann die von einem früheren Speichervorgang übrig gebliebenen Pfannen aufheben, sodass ich das Problem, von dem Sie mir erzählt haben, nicht gesehen habe. :/

Schauen Sie sich die Pfanne an, bis sich der Cursor in eine Hand verwandelt, und drücken Sie dann 'F', um sie aufzunehmen.
    Stellen Sie außerdem sicher, dass Sie die neueste Version 0.7.2 haben.

Spielen Sie im Einzelspielermodus oder im Mehrspielermodus?

Ich hoffe das hilft, lass es mich wissen, wenn du immer noch Probleme hast.

• ich Spiele im Multiplayer und verwende die 0.7.2
    das Problem Tritt nur auf wenn ich die Pfanne von der Feuerstelle nehme mich dann aus und wieder ein Logge.
    wenn du möchtest kannst du mal schauen Server: 134.255.212.219:4255

das Problem Tritt nur auf wenn ich die Pfanne von der Feuerstelle nehme mich dann aus und wieder ein Logge.

Vielen Dank für das Posten der Server-IP. Ich schaue später nach, wenn ich Zeit habe.

Ich möchte sicherstellen, dass ich Sie richtig verstehe. Sie stellen die Pfanne auf das Feuer, und wenn Sie sich abmelden und wieder anmelden, können Sie die Pfanne nicht wieder aufnehmen. Ist das richtig?

confirmed, this happens on my server too. put a skillet down and pick it up then log out and back in and another skillet appears that you can not pick up or use. You can place another skillet and pick it up, log out and back in and now there are 2 skillets I can not use on the grill. I also can destroy the fire and grill and the 2 skillets remain afterwards and are not destroyable even in gm 1 mode.

• confirmed, this happens on my server too. put a skillet down and pick it up then log out and back in and another skillet appears that you can not pick up or use. You can place another skillet and pick it up, log out and back in and now there are 2 skillets I can not use on the grill. I also can destroy the fire and grill and the 2 skillets remain afterwards and are not destroyable even in gm 1 mode.

nein das ist falsch. Ich nehme die Pfanne vom Feuer und melde mich dann ab. Und wenn ich mich wieder anmelde ist die Pfanne wieder auf dem Feuer und ich kann sie nicht entfernen. :/

Ok so it looks like we have two problems that probably have the same cause. It may be database related. I'll look into this more when I get time. I'll update again when I have a solution.

Ok, es sieht so aus, als hätten wir zwei Probleme, die wahrscheinlich die gleiche Ursache haben. Es kann datenbankbezogen sein. Ich werde mehr darüber nachdenken, wenn ich Zeit habe. Ich werde erneut aktualisieren, wenn ich eine Lösung habe.

• I restarted the server and the frying pans disappeared. They stayed until I restarted, weird.

just tried to do it all again and the skillet remain until a restart. same as before.

I just set up my own test server to try this out on and I can confirm I'm having the problem there as well. So at least I'm able to replicate the problem now. I probably should have a test server anyways if I'm going to be working on plugins, so it's about time. Anyways, I'll get to work on finding a solution and let you know when I figure it out.

• @sharkbitefischer & @kleenex_de
    I think I have a fix for it, update to 0.7.3 and try again. It's working on my test server now but I want to confirm that it's working on your servers as well.
    See the download link at the top of the first page to get the new version.

EDIT : Wait, no, it's not done yet :/ I'll try again. Sorry.

Ich glaube, ich habe eine Lösung dafür, aktualisiere auf 0.7.3 und versuche es erneut. Es funktioniert jetzt auf meinem Testserver, aber ich möchte bestätigen, dass es auch auf Ihren Servern funktioniert.
    Die neue Version finden Sie über den Download-Link oben auf der ersten Seite.

EDIT: Warten Sie, nein, es ist noch nicht fertig :/ Ich werde es erneut versuchen. Es tut uns leid.

• Ok, sorry about that.
    I really think I got it this time, I found what was happening. The skillet never got removed from an internal list of skillets, but it was removed from the database. It was an oversight on my part, but hopefully I've got it fixed now. Update to 0.7.4 and try again please and thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!