We've updated our website and our forum. They use a single account now, which means the original website account is no longer used. Unfortunately this also means that you can no longer use your account to login to the game, instead a serial number is now required - but of course you don't have to purchase the game again!
To get a serial for the game, please follow these instructions:
- If you don't have an account for the forum yet, create a one. Otherwise you can use your existing one. The username has no relevance for the game.
- Login to your forum account. This will be your new Rising World account
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select "Rising World Legacy" (under "User Account"). Alternatively you can use this link: https://www.rising-world.net/rising-world-legacy/
- Enter your old username and password, then hit "Link Account". If you can't remember your password, you can request a new password at the bottom of the page.
- Your old account is successfully linked to your new account now and you should see your serial number. Alternatively you find your serial in your license overview.
- Run the game and enter your new serial. You can instruct the launcher to remember the serial, so you don't have to enter it again the next time you start the game.
If you don't want to migrate your account to the new system, we can alternatively offer you a Steam key for the game. In this case, just send an email to email@example.com including your old username and mail address.
If you run into any issues or if you have any questions, please let us know