Important notice for Standalone users

• deutsche Version

We've updated our website and our forum. They use a single account now, which means the original website account is no longer used. Unfortunately this also means that you can no longer use your account to login to the game, instead a serial number is now required - but of course you don't have to purchase the game again!

To get a serial for the game, please follow these instructions:

1. If you don't have an account for the forum yet, create a one. Otherwise you can use your existing one. The username has no relevance for the game.
    2. Login to your forum account. This will be your new Rising World account
    3. Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select "Rising World Legacy" (under "User Account"). Alternatively you can use this link: https://www.rising-world.net/rising-world-legacy/
    4. Enter your old username and password, then hit "Link Account". If you can't remember your password, you can request a new password at the bottom of the page.
    5. Your old account is successfully linked to your new account now and you should see your serial number. Alternatively you find your serial in your license overview.
    6. Run the game and enter your new serial. You can instruct the launcher to remember the serial, so you don't have to enter it again the next time you start the game.

If you don't want to migrate your account to the new system, we can alternatively offer you a Steam key for the game. In this case, just send an email to steam@jiw-games.net including your old username and mail address.

If you run into any issues or if you have any questions, please let us know :)

• So I made this serial and yes I got an E-Mail. Klicked at it...Everything´s fine. I got my new acc then I started the game. I tiped the Serial and there it goes...: Serial not valid or license expired [Code:120]

Idk what to do I searched in the internet but there was nothing. Pls Help :(

• So I made this serial and yes I got an E-Mail. Klicked at it...Everything´s fine. I got my new acc then I started the game. I tiped the Serial and there it goes...: Serial not valid or license expired [Code:120]

Unfortunately I can't find a serial associated with your account :monocle: Where did you get that serial from? Did you link your old account with your new account?

If that doesn't work, please send me your serial via PM

• Just followed the instruction the game gave me. Yes I am linked but it still doesn´t work. IDK what to do.

It looks like you've successfully linked your account recently? So you should be able to access the downloads and your serial now.

When launching the standalone, make sure the new launcher is downloaded (which no longer requires your username+password, instead it just has a single field for your serial). Then enter your serial, and hit "Login".

This is what the launcher should look like:

If you still have the old login form (with username + password field), make sure the launcher isn't blocked by a firewall. In case of doubt, re-download the new exe from our homepage and put it into an empty folder.

• Can I purchase the standalone version and send the serial number to someone else as a gift? I know how to do that with the Steam version, but I bought the standalone version because I'm not a fan of Steam, and thought that the developer would receive more of the payment that way.

• Liralen Yes and no: There is unfortunately no way to send gifts, but basically you can still give the serial number to someone else. However, the serial will be linked to your forum account - so if you give it to another user, his game will still use your forum avatar (only in the new version) and your forum name by default (although that can be changed ingame).

There are no such limitations when purchasing a Steam key from our homepage: You can give it to a friend who can then activate the product in his Steam account.

We're thinking about adding vouchers: You could purchase a voucher and give it to another user (he could then use it to purchase RW for free). Not a perfect solution, but maybe this would work ;)

• Thank you for your response. I've given gifts before via Steam, but wanted to give the standalone version as a gift but when it wanted my RW account info, I was afraid the key would be linked to my account, which didn't seem a good idea, so I'm glad I asked. :)

The voucher is a great idea! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who wants to support the game in this way (add to the revenue stream, as well as possibly find another acolyte and someone else to play with). We might still go the Steam route though. Thanks again and for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!