Paint tool

• It would be nice to be able to select different textures and be able to paint said textures onto construction elements. For example a pre made building and you wanted to paint the walls/ beams in different textures instead of rebuilding it or changing the exsisting texture wall color with new construction parts.

Not sure if that is to hard to make or not. Im very exited to see the new version.

• That feature would be very nice.

In the meantime you can manually repaint parts with "editc texture id". But that is hard work, takes long time and it's not really recommendable. To add a repainting function in the feature is desirable. ^^

• As I remember the blueprint editing tool can change textures on PNB but they never got it working for blocks. I don't know if it still works and it is a little difficult to use as you, kind of, have to guess what textures are to be changed in the list, but I know it used to work. But, as I said, I am not shure how it works now.

I am all for a paint tool built into the game, though!

the blueprint texture editor can be found in the mods section.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!