Hi folks, well it's finished and ready. I did not decorate upstairs and left a couple of rooms downstairs unfurnished. Sorry about that but I kinda want to start on a new project! However I am not sure if it's a bug just on my PC or if there's an issue in general with large blueprints... Basically it works perfectly if not rotated. Whenever I tried to rotate some parts would be flipped/misaligned. I tried with and without terrain saved into the BP.
This is a resource heavy building with over 40k constructions and 20k blocks. Please test in an empty world to be sure it works and nothing explodes before placing it into your "real" world
I hope y'all like it