Please create realistic&versitale forests

• Please put soil, old leaves, moss, undergrowth into the woods instead of grass... In forests dont grow grass. furthermore it is not good for the performance either it is realistic. If there is soil, mushrooms, ferny, brambles and smaller trees&bushes show to advantage. brambles should hurt the player if he step on it.

The undergrowth can be very versitale if you go into the woods or look like games like "Kingdom come deliverance".

Furthermore add small steep slopes here and there, where roots and rocks get visible.

Also add old sticks and rotten trees with moss, mushrooms on the ground.

Think about different living areas (wet, dark, light, beside trees, beside rocks. a.s.o.) where different kind of plants are living. Also think about there rarity and which plants grow together or are they growing alone or in groupes a.s.o....

This would add much atmosphere.

Outside the woods on grassland, grass is not growing everywhere, it has many places where soil is visible, it is high and very low, it is dense and light, it is very versitale, also within his coloring. There are many other plants, some groupes of plants, some single plants. There are bushgroups which are different big and there is dry grass here and there. there are small grain and corn tussocks and at water are growing reeds and other plants beside water.

This kind of versitality would add so much atmosphere.

• I would like to also mention something about that since this is my favorite building game that I chose from day 1 and continue playing . This change with unity will make this game look A LOT more amazing but I would also like to see more detail in the grass, ground foliage.The endless green grass ruins the beauty of what RW offers. A variety of colorful plants, ground dead leaves textures, short grass that changes colors with seasons, a few different types of the plants, moss, hanging vines etc will increase the esthetic factor Significantly!! It will look an extra 100% gorgeous ,combined with the awesome mountains and forests we look at the new version pictures. Other than that, I cannot wait !!

• Yeah.For sure.I understand the performance issue. The 1st picture though, pretty much has the same foliage in a couple of different colors.Also,the pics I uploaded refer to the textures,not heavy tree forests that generate lag.Finally,it can always be an option of foliage= light,sparse,medium,heavy.Some people have powerful computers,some dont.We all wanna enjoy Unity's power and Red's creation and creativity! I Just mentioned a few details that can make a big difference and Im sure we all know that. JUST CANNOT wait for the new version so, imagination brings us closer to it, until its time!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!