Add Numbers and the Alphabet

• Hi All,

I would like to see the following item in the game:

a set of numbers 0 to 9 which you can use for floor numbers in tall buildings and downsized for door numbers.

The Alphabet in both lowercase and uppercase so we can name our buildings like a pet shop store for the Animals, a farm, or Hotel etc.

other items:

Vending machine to buy items

Bathtub used for searching for drinking water.

Working Cooker to cook on.

Wheelie Bin to search for items.

Dumpster to search for items like dumpster diving.

Garbage Truck to find lots of good items.

American letter box this can be used for different tasks or Adventures.

A working Elevator starting at 0 for the ground floor (not Number 1 for the ground floor) or other options like LG=Lower Ground Floor (Basement or Car park), G=Ground Floor (Street Level) every time I take an elevator 1 is the floor above ground.

A spade to dig a hole.

Fridge cold food like fish

Mirror to see what we look like with the different costumes on?

High Wall cupboards to search for food like in the kitchen.

Paint Brush to paint items on the wall that are held in the creative menu like the game 7 days to die

I know we can make posters to add to our models but when we make the Blueprint for the models the posters are not saved with the Blueprint model which is a pain in the backside I hope this solved in the new version.

• I am not sure what you mean with your suggestion for numbers and alphabet. You can craft signs and name your building by that or you can use planks and beams to create the numbers/letters yourself and attach them as huge signs on your building. Thats difficult on doors though but you can add it as signs attached to the wall beside the door. The difficulty here is that the doors are animated models and signs are not. To attach them to a door would somehow mean you need to get the sign animated simultaneously with the door - which can´t be done so easily.

Vending machine - nice idea, like it. Could be a thing for higher tier crafting and MP servers

Bath tub - check our blueprint forums. There are some very nice ones

Working cooker - in the works for new version

Dumpster, Garbage Truck, Letter box, Wheelie bin - not sure what you want to achieve here. Just more locations in the world to find something of interest? Or something you actually want to use?

A letterbox would be nice though in the new version to combine with a mailing system in the game to transfer items between players.
    Elevator - is in the making for new version

A spade - you can dig holes with a pickaxe but i get the point. im sure spade, shovel, etc are in the works

fridge - in the works as food spoilage will be a thing and red51 is preparing methods to conserve the food for a while

mirror - you see yourself with your clothes on if you open the inventory, where you dress yourself. a mirror ingame would be still nice though. i agree :)

high wall cupboards - build it yourself. very easy with planks and beams

paint brush - check the latest info-update on the game here. red51 was working on just that and it looks great.

the posters should be included in the blueprints. but of course not the pictures tehy are showing. pictures get stored only locally so can´t get transferred with a blueprint. maybe that will be done differently but i honestly doubt so.

• If you make a tall Office Block or Hotel it would be good to have the numbers added as an item for each floor wall so you know what floor your on and because the numbers are an item it would be possible to make a Blueprint with them as the png posters do not blueprint.

The Alphabet letters could be used for your building signs not the png posters as the posters do not blueprint and how would you go about making the Alphabet from A to Z uppercase and lowercase letters and save them as a blueprint. if someone has the time to make the 26 letters uppercase and lowercase Total 54 letters.

• If you make a tall Office Block or Hotel it would be good to have the numbers added as an item for each floor wall so you know what floor your on and because the numbers are an item it would be possible to make a Blueprint with them as the png posters do not blueprint.

The Alphabet letters could be used for your building signs not the png posters as the posters do not blueprint and how would you go about making the Alphabet from A to Z uppercase and lowercase letters and save them as a blueprint. if someone has the time to make the 26 letters uppercase and lowercase Total 54 letters.

I agree. Its a big effort to do this with planks and beams. But after all creating and building is the biggest part the game can offer as content as to date. The way is the goal :)

I do not have a use for these letters currently so ill not start another project for now. But it seems you have the desire for it, so why not try? Im not aware such letters are planned for the new version but even if it will surely take months until you get them. In this time you also create them on your own :)

• Every wish is welcome. We wanted a egg-laying wooly milk sow and a dinosaur years ago. In the joyful expectation of not getting this...:lol:, but useful things are always considered. ^^

Neon signs or large signs that can be written, would also be a good introduction.

• 3D models are not a part of the game itself and they need a lot of performance.

If something like this were possible on a multiserver, that would probably cause big problems. Same for copying npcs.

For blueprints you probably need to know the code of the part you want to copy. I don't think the game can figure out which model and his exactly data you want to blueprint.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!