Boote

• Steam oder Standalone?
    Steam
    Fehlermeldung?
    No
    Betriebssystem
    Windows

Ich habe neulich in Rising World Schlauchboote und Normale Boote gebaut. Doch wenn man mit dem Boot fährt und dann woanders ankommt, wie nimmt man das (Schlauch)boot dann mit oder befestigt es irgendwo?

• Leider können Boote nicht mehr eingepackt werden sobald sie einmal aufgebaut wurden :| Auch eine Befestigung ist nicht direkt möglich, allerdings in den meisten Fällen auch nicht nötig, da das Boot nicht eigenständig weitertreibt (lediglich wenn man ihm einen Schubs verpasst, bewegt es sich ein wenig im Wasser - meist aber auch nicht weit) ;)

• Unfortunately, boats can no longer be packed up once they have been set up. : | Fastening is not directly possible, but in most cases it is not necessary, as the boat does not propel on its own (only if you give it a push, it moves a little in the Water - but usually not far);)

if you make the small rowing boat in one piece at a saw bench Can we not just pick the whole thing up and place it in the inventory like the workbenches and place it to other location

• Black Knight It looks like you're using some sort of automatic website translation? This could cause some confusion (especially when using quotes). It's a bit awkward to see these "fake" quotes :thinking: Considering that there is just a small German section in the forum anyway, and there are some German users here who don't speak english, it's better to stick to German in this particular section of the forum. Same applies to the English section of course, I don't like German posts in English threads, for example. No offence, but I hope you know what I mean ;)

But to answer your question: Basically that would be possible, but it feels strange if vessels (or other vehicles) can be picked up, so I'm not so sure about that :|

• Hi red,

just a quick replay in English sorry about this on a German forum

What "fake" quotes ;( you said the quote above :lol: we can't have the developer saying he is fake can we NO 8)

Yes I am using a automatic website translation it can't distinguish between German are English pages sorry about that I like to read your forum and help out if I can as far as the boat in question why has it got to be in 3 parts why not have a small boat as one unit/model and why not have the player make the oars or paddles to go with it

• just a quick replay in English sorry about this on a German forum

No problem, and thanks for your understanding ;)

why has it got to be in 3 parts why not have a small boat as one unit/model and why not have the player make the oars or paddles to go with it

It was splitted into separate items to keep it a bit more "realistic" (for large objects like vehicles it seemed more appropriate if they were assembled step by step). But it would be better to hear more opinions on that. Maybe we'll do a survey for that in the future, or feel free to create a new topic about that.

• red51

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!