Better hotbar experence

• Just a couple of things that I would be happy to see with the operation with the hotbar

1) Slightly more responsive seems a little sluggish but nothing major.

2) Being able to keep on scrolling as in going from slot 5 to 1 (on hotbar) and not having to go through all the slots again 5-4-3-2-to get back to 1 (hope this makes sense) yes I am that lazy:P

3) At times its been a little hard to see what I have got selected in the hotbar maybe have a little running animation around the outline that is currently selected?

Thank you Red51 for everything that you are doing and the trouble is that we are all very impatient and we now want the next update or is that just me!!! :saint::saint::saint:

• 1) Slightly more responsive seems a little sluggish but nothing major.

Yeah, that's currently indeed quite annoying. It's definitely on our to-do list :)

2) Being able to keep on scrolling as in going from slot 5 to 1 (on hotbar) and not having to go through all the slots again 5-4-3-2-to get back to 1 (hope this makes sense) yes I am that lazy :P

Yes, if we make the hotbar more responsive, we will also change this behaviour ^^

3) At times its been a little hard to see what I have got selected in the hotbar maybe have a little running animation around the outline that is currently selected?

We will do some experiments with that. Someone also suggested having a red background color behind the selected item (like in the Java version), we will give that one also a try^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!