Show your Builds

• im working on a old style house to relearn how to use the new building menu,it isnt quiet finished yet ;i see many new great shapes that will save so many planks being used to obtain certain shapes ,im sure this will be great for reducing lag around detailed builds :D:thumbup:<3

• im working on a old style house to relearn how to use the new building menu,it isnt quiet finished yet ;i see many new great shapes that will save so many planks being used to obtain certain shapes ,im sure this will be great for reducing lag around detailed builds :D :thumbup: <3

Wow it looks good but there still missing the dark shadow spots

Hey red51 is there any new update for unity about this?

• to anyone interested ,iv had time to play around a bit and get used to the new building version,i built a house and some accessories,simular to what i would have normaly built in the old version,i found it to be fantastic with the new shapes and tools ,the bucket onlt took 10 pieces of wood far less than i would have previousely used ,under 10 pieces of wood for most of the vases plates ect 15 for the larger bowl,under 50 for the cart about the same for the water well,lol iv no idear how many for the house,iv encounted no lag at all from standing on the smaller items like the bowls ect ...fantastic...most of the small items plates and bowls took only a few seconds to make ,no blueprints required

• I'm trying to start something like "mega building" project. I'm using architectural art made by Arthur Vladimirovich Skizhali-Weiss ("Mysterious structures in the desert") as a reference. Here is the first floor of this building (~64 meters in radius and ~20 meters in height):

And the reference:

• Ich versuche, so etwas wie "Mega-Building"-Projekt zu starten. Als Referenz ich Architekturvon Arthur Vladimirovich Skizhali-Weiss (Mysteriöse Strukturen in der Wüste). Hier ist der erste Stock dieses Gebäudes (64 Meter im Radius und 20 Meter in der Höhe):

Na das wird ja mal ein ganz anderes Projekt. Da hast du dir echt was vorgenommen, Respekt. Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg.

Kannst ja mal je nach Baufortschritt immer wieder mal was zeigen, würde mich interessieren.

• There is not a lot of progression since last screenshots, I failed some structure parts a bit and some things like central staircase is not designed properly, but here is what I have now:

Central staircase is not finished, I want to redesign it and made its support from bricks instead of metal

Just a good volumetric light image

Really great glass shading from new version (There will be no glass in this arches, I just used them to test new glass panes. But windows in building will have glass)

• Thats what im talking about when i say that i feel small when i see the artworks of other players. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. Its amazing. Please go on to build such stuff. Its amazing!

• paulevs Wonderful buildings.

In the past, such priciously work required hours of calculation and hours of construction.
    What strikes me is the different texture of the sloping window. I think you can adjust this texture as well. For me personally, the new building method is taking a lot longer than before, i'm excited about what architecture is suddenly being seen. ^^

• paulevs Wonderful buildings.

In the past, such priciously work required hours of calculation and hours of construction.
    What strikes me is the different texture of the sloping window. I think you can adjust this texture as well. For me personally, the new building method is taking a lot longer than before, i'm excited about what architecture is suddenly being seen. ^^

For me modern system is not very time consuming, actually I didn't build advanced things in Java RisingWorld and used only full blocks. For me new system allows me easily implement complex things, despite it hasn't any copy/paste tool. Radial menu and pivot system with rotation/scaling really helps a lot :)

About calculations - to build this curve I used some Excel calculations to find correct angles for each segment, probably it is simpler than calculations in old version (as I never build with resizeable blocks I don't know), but most building part were created by visual block placing

• @paulevs, beim ersten Bild, das erste Fenster von rechts scheint die Glasscheibe gerade platziert zu sein. Beim zweiten und den nächsten nach links scheinen sie nicht gerade zu sein, oder täusche ich mich.

Beim zweiten Bild das rechte Fenster sieht die Glasscheibe auch bissel schräg aus. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!