NPC Rhino?!

• Don't forget spiderlings (baby spiders) and rats (other NPCs that don't spawn in on their own).

Now that the latest Java version has built in NPC culling for skeletons, I would love to see snakes, rats and spiderlings spawn in automatically like the others. I often spawn them in various places for players and they work quite well aside the spiderlings, they will despawn after a couple hours or so. I'd like to see them grow to full size over a few day span. :) *I remember Red removing the rat years back when we discovered an early version of the RW NPC update caused lag on servers when too many NPCs were spawned in the world and the Dirty Rat was suspect. The later update autoculls skeletons after 1 or 2 days and the rat was never added back in (and spiderling, minipig, snake etc). 'I think' this would be a simple NPC update knowing the content is already there and useable via spawnnpc.

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!