New Auto Server Installer v3.0 for Unity and v3.0 for Java And now V4 Java Ui edition

• OK i have fixed some bugs ive found with the UI Java version 4

The New Version is now 4.1 and will solve some installing problems and user permission problems

it also changes some of the default settings,

Again to run This UI you need to first install the jdk from this link Download JDK v18 Windows Installer

• The Tool is for Windows only ?

yes all the server installers are for windows only, well in saying this they may indeed work, i have not tested them but i know Linux will be able to run some of the files. i just cannot guarantee they will work as expected, and if they sort of work but have problems, i am not interested in fixing any bugs caused by not been fully compatible, however the newer unity installer i am coding ATM maybe fully compatible as everything is done using Java code,

you could try and run them on Linux, and if they work post back here your findings.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Just letting you guys know how V4 Unity Ui installer is coming along

This new Version is a control panel type installer, where you can also edit and build new groups, update your server by a click of a button, reboot your server, and other tools,

this is how its looking so far.

Any comments welcome

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!