• Steam or Standalone?
    Steam
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Multiplayer
    Error message?
    No
    Operating system
    Windows

I'm creating groups I understand most of it but I'm confused when it comes to how to make sure that when a new player joins the server that they will get for example a pickaxe a waterskin and a few other items, how do I do that in the group farmer.permisions file. Or does it go somewhere else!!

Right now when a player joins they only get what looks like a stone pic/axe.

• You have to set what the items they get by what items you have on you,

then use the command setspawninventory <---- push ` or ~ then type that and enter

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • You have to set what the items they get by what items you have on you,

then use the command setspawninventory <---- push ` or ~ then type that and enter

Ok 1- setspawninventory that is going in the farmer.permisions file ? or are you telling me that I have to open the console and type setspawninventory

2- As for the first line what does the items I have on me have to do with the items all new players will get.!!!

• Ok 1- setspawninventory that is going in the farmer.permisions file ? or are you telling me that I have to open the console and type setspawninventory

2- As for the first line what does the items I have on me have to do with the items all new players will get.!!!

ok you need to be ingame and connected to your own server, you put what ever items that you want new players to have in your own inventory then in the console type setspawninventory, this is the way its done, there is no group edit or file for this,, if you have items that you dont want new players to have you will also need to remove those or your players will spawn in with 100% the same items, once set your new players will have the same items when they join.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • yahgiggle I think I understand, I know I'm being a pain in the butt but I'm not the smartest individual when it comes to this stuff but I try.

Anyway if I understand correctly as long as I'm in the server all new players will receive the items I have on me!

If that is correct than I want to thank you once again for being sooooo patient with me.

• yahgiggle I think I understand, I know I'm being a pain in the butt but I'm not the smartest individual when it comes to this stuff but I try.

Anyway if I understand correctly as long as I'm in the server all new players will receive the items I have on me!

If that is correct than I want to thank you once again for being sooooo patient with me.

yes that is correct as long as you are playing the game, and on your own server, then type setspawninventory, you will set that ever you have in your own inventory at that time as the new spawn in inventory for all new players who join.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!