[Plungin] WTGEconomy

• a basic economy system that serves as a "base" plugin for another plugin I'm working(Auction House).

Introduces 3 coins: Gold, Silver, and Copper. (can be traded player to player or used with the banker).

Interactive Banker NPC (convert physical coins to digital currency and back for use with my other plugins).

Banker, Exchange can not be damaged. but, they wont just stand there and take a beating. 3 warnings until they fight back.

YouTube video

To Come: Interactive Exchange NPC (exchange copper to silver to gold and in reverse).

ability to set location and look direction of banker/ex-changer NPC's

Admins only

how to set banker NPC:

1. place a human NPC(spawnnpc dummy) command.

2. edit spawned NPC(editnpc) command.

3. name the NPC Banker.

4. press f on said NPC and select set.

to remove NPC select remove.

Once the banker is set its name can be changed to whatever you like.

all player to use:

1. craft coins(Anvil/Coins.

2. press f on banker and select deposit.

3. enter amount to deposit(coins must be in regular inventory no quick slots).

coins will need to be deposited to be used in the upcoming auction house plugin.

4. to withdraw coins press f on the banker and select withdraw.

then press f on banker and select retrieve coins. (i ran into issues inserting coins directly to inventory).

coins can be used without being deposited for player to player trades.

• Nice work. I would love to see player-owned vendors that they can stock with items for sale/to buy. Would be awesome if it was an NPC that players could place in their shop or wherever with a craftable vendor deed, similar to the way it was in Ultima Online back in the day. Or like the shops in Eco with a buy/sell menu.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/6gEbPXCHrV

• Nice work. I would love to see player-owned vendors that they can stock with items for sale/to buy. Would be awesome if it was an NPC that players could place in their shop or wherever with a craftable vendor deed, similar to the way it was in Ultima Online back in the day. Or like the shops in Eco with a buy/sell menu.

I've actualy got something like this on my todo list. Once economy and auction house plugins are done.

• james1bow

Changed the title of the thread from “[Plungin] WTGEconomy (WIP)” to “[Plungin] WTGEconomy”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!