Mr Burns

• Currently you only get damage from fire, but since the fire in the smelter is basically out of reach, this isn't implemented for furnaces yet... but it's true that the exhaust gases would be extremely hot in reality, so it makes sense that the player gets damage if he stands right on top of a furnace. We will change that with the next update ;)

• Currently you only get damage from fire, but since the fire in the smelter is basically out of reach, this isn't implemented for furnaces yet... but it's true that the exhaust gases would be extremely hot in reality, so it makes sense that the player gets damage if he stands right on top of a furnace. We will change that with the next update ;)

I can already see the complaints of people getting burned while refilling the coal into the smelter :D

Yup, I tried to get burned by the fire in the primitive smelter but couldn't get inside :D Standing on top is worthy of a third degree burn if only for being so stupid!! :D

• I can already see the complaints of people getting burned while refilling the coal into the smelter :D

Hehe, well, we will make sure that you won't get damage if you just touch the furnace :D So you will only get damage if you try to get inside the furnace, or when standing right on top of the furnace (above the upper opening) ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!