Sci-fi city project

• How many hours and alone?

And HOW?

It is just incredible!:wow:

Thank you!

Yes, I am building it alone on a creative map for the purpose of making blueprints. Since it is in creative mode, it only took a day to build. The brainstorming part is the most time-consuming. I'm taking a break at the moment for future builds. :)

• I accidentally deleted all my previous blueprints for the cyber city. Now, I'm starting over and I've written a collection of sci-fi stories that are hidden within the city, inspired by Black Mirror. It's about 200 pages long. Visitors can solve clues to uncover these stories.

Starting with a frigate.

Engine?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Full scale Engineering bay + control rooms

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Lower deck. More to build..

Protect this room with all cost

Tried with decals. Looks cool but efficientcy is important for a big city. I will share the blueprints anyways.?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!