Chemical crafting

• Had this idea one of these days, based on other sandbox or sandbox-like games, and believe this would be great for this game too.

There could be chemical crafting as some of the more advanced racipes and crafts of the game. There could be a Refinery crafting station, a device a little bigger than the large furnace, that needs electricity to run. It could also be one of the interactive crafting stations, that is, we use a panel monted on it to operate it, introduce the materials in ports found on its side, than collect the products in ports at its other side.

Materials used by it could be: Oil (needs a bucket to carry), rubber tree sap (needs bucket), coal, sulphur, etc... And products made by it could be: Gas (for motorized vehicles), rubber, carbon fiber sheets, D6 polimer, etc... All of its crafting processes would take time to do (but like the furnace, could be adjusted or disabled in the options), and the time varies depending on the item that is being crafted.

A little contribution for the game. Hope you like it.

• Sorry, I don't speak German. English or portuguese please.

Not everybody speaks english (or portugese). Best is you use google translator. But for this one - Rüdi said "Yes, Vandoide. These are good ideas and i think something like that will be provided in this game as well at some point.

• Not everybody speaks english (or portugese). Best is you use google translator. But for this one - Rüdi said "Yes, Vandoide. These are good ideas and i think something like that will be provided in this game as well at some point.

I personally don't like to rely on translators because they can give us wrong translations once in a while. They are pretty good now, I know, but still, there is aways a chance for mistakes translations.

Will give a try next time tough, as we can't rely on a folk to come in and help us like you did.

• I personally don't like to rely on translators because they can give us wrong translations once in a while.

In many cases when I don't understand anything due to asian, russian, arab, korean etc special letters google translate gives me at least a clue about what they are writing. Of course it is not perfect, but it might help me to assist with a link to the correct website where they can find the info they seek.

In special cases of course google translate fails terribly. I remember a case (in a different game) where a developer wrote something like "use WASD and space to move up". The german player did not understand this and used google translate and did not understand at all afterwards. I did the same and the translation read like "Nutze Wäsche und Raum zu bewegen hoch" - backtranslated to english it would be something like "use laundry and room to move up" :lol::lol: I really had a good laugh at that day. :D

• In many cases when I don't understand anything due to asian, russian, arab, korean etc special letters google translate gives me at least a clue about what they are writing. Of course it is not perfect, but it might help me to assist with a link to the correct website where they can find the info they seek.

In special cases of course google translate fails terribly. I remember a case (in a different game) where a developer wrote something like "use WASD and space to move up". The german player did not understand this and used google translate and did not understand at all afterwards. I did the same and the translation read like "Nutze Wäsche und Raum zu bewegen hoch" - backtranslated to english it would be something like "use laundry and room to move up" :lol::lol: I really had a good laugh at that day. :D

Yes, these troubles may happen. But I will rely on them more now and then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!