New version buglets

• Generated a survival single player world with seed -4406247. Looks amazing - well done!!

Turned to right and there's a rectangle missing in the sea, swam over to it and started sinking which didn't happen on the swim out. Something was visible inside the rectangle - maybe the sea floor or some other terrain?

Went back to land and tried to chop a tree, seemed to be taking a long time, turns out it was two trees stuck together. Probably not intended but not really an issue as similar things do happen in nature and they would take longer to cut :D

• The graphical glitch only happens when I get near to water (strangely). I noticed other places along the coast where there was a chequerboard pattern of missing textures; if I moved away from them they were replaced with a proper water texture... maybe some setting?

Some amazing coastline scenery with conifer covered hills sloping down to the water, looks fantastic.

• Hehe, thanks a lot for your feedback! :)

Turned to right and there's a rectangle missing in the sea, swam over to it and started sinking which didn't happen on the swim out. Something was visible inside the rectangle - maybe the sea floor or some other terrain?

Oh, this is indeed a bug! I wasn't able to reproduce it on my machine yet, but it did also happen on our test rig... Thanks for letting us know, we'll try to prepare a fix for it ASAP :)

Went back to land and tried to chop a tree, seemed to be taking a long time, turns out it was two trees stuck together. Probably not intended but not really an issue as similar things do happen in nature and they would take longer to cut :D

Hehe, well, actually this is intended ^^ I admit it looks a bit weird when cutting this tree, but we thought it would be nice to have such a tree in the game (even though the cut log is awkward). There is also another version of the london plane in the game which only has a single log ;)

• Hehe, well, actually this is intended ^^ I admit it looks a bit weird when cutting this tree, but we thought it would be nice to have such a tree in the game (even though the cut log is awkward). There is also another version of the london plane in the game which only has a single log ;)

Great, I like variety. Any reason you've always stuck to the same number of hits per tree to chop it down? A little variety there and possibly with the 'yield' would make for more interest IMO ... I find myself counting strokes every time I cut a tree/stump.

• Great, I like variety. Any reason you've always stuck to the same number of hits per tree to chop it down? A little variety there and possibly with the 'yield' would make for more interest IMO ... I find myself counting strokes every time I cut a tree/stump.

Using different types of tools should decrease that number i guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!