Suggesrtion: Place/pick up time setting

• How about an option to change the time it takes to place or pick up an item eg a workbench. It seems to take a long time, I'd like to halve it at least :D

(I had a look at settings, doesn't seem to be an option for this at present but sorry if I've missed it).

• The next hotfix will at least change the place time in creative mode (there you will be able to place them instantly) ^^

Not sure about having settings for the place/pickup though... in multiplayer this could be confusing if some players can do this instantly while it works slower for others (everyone who has the game on default settings) - this could be problematic on survival or pvp oriented servers :thinking:

• Not sure about having settings for the place/pickup though... in multiplayer this could be confusing if some players can do this instantly while it works slower for others (everyone who has the game on default settings) - this could be problematic on survival or pvp oriented servers :thinking:

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. What about reducing the fixed time then? Maybe a poll here on the forum to see what others think, it just seems to take too long to me.

• Basically the place times are already much lower than in the Java version (it's just 1 second for most objects - only few objects which have a longer duration) ^^

Deconstructing objects has a fixed duration and takes 2 seconds (which is similar to the Java version, where it was 2.5 seconds).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!