cars and garagedoors

• We "MIGHT" be getting cars, trains, boats, and 'maybe' submarines. It's all on the list. Best not to pressure the developers too much (why I'm now playing other types of games; KanColle being one) and you'll get what you desire. As for garage doors? Wouldn't that naturally come with street-lights that was mentioned by Red? You get some sort of pre-made frame, or something, then you can customize it to your liking for maybe just boats, but could be carried over to cars and such.

I was amused as to when people get close to and into modern tech that you'll see all these modern-homes (50's style craziness) with garage doors and vehicles in them. I hate USA's 50's but it's the first thing that comes to mind when trying to imagine cars in Rising World. Quite comically funky. Hoping the designs shall be awesome

• I hope the devs make RW cars unique to RW. So no real car models from this world. Not even 50's stuff. I mean, vehicles may look similar to stuff we have here, but not exact copies etc...

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!