easy snowglobe/Schneekugel kit (includes snowglobes, snowpeople, and fake pine trees)

• choose between three snowglobe bases, whatever configuration of snowman, snowwoman, snowperson, and tree you like, and make your own snowglobe.

unfortunately they can only be shrunk so much before some details disappear(unless you have that disabled in the config files), but i've added versions that hold up better further down in this thread.

• some extras that didn't fit in the main post, including individual stick arms for re-posing the snowpeople, two additional pine trees, and two additional snowglobes (with more and less snow).

• my own finished snowglobe

Files

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Edited once, last by AlphaGodith: renamed snowglobe to be less confusing with the one i just added further down the thread ().

• Die sind dir richtig gut gelungen, Respekt. :wow::thumbup:

You've done really well, respect. :wow: :thumbup:

danke! the snowflakes took a really long time to place...

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• i figured out how to get the smaller details on the snowpeople to persist when shrunk regardless of the config settings! use these versions with the regular snowglobe (not the ones that say 'fine' snow) and you'll be able to shrink the resulting snowglobe down to a realistic size :)

Files

Edited 2 times, last by AlphaGodith ().

• AlphaGodith

Changed the title of the thread from “snowglobe kit (includes snowpeople and fake pine tree)” to “easy snowglobe kit (includes snowglobes, snowpeople, and fake pine trees)”.
  • these other two blueprints may be useful for decorating a snowglobe too;

reindeer/rudolph decoration

igloo (ice house/snow house)

• AlphaGodith

Changed the title of the thread from “easy snowglobe kit (includes snowglobes, snowpeople, and fake pine trees)” to “easy snowglobe/Schneekugel kit (includes snowglobes, snowpeople, and fake pine trees)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!