Teleport / Portal - Unity

• Ich habe null Plan von PlugIns. Daher: Funktionieren die Java Plugins (vlt. mit einem kleinen Update) dann auch in der Uniti-Version:?:

... Ich hatte da viel Spaß mit so einem Teleport-Ding.

:thinking:Wäre mit der API ein Portal 3 möglich:?: ( ... sind dann solche PlugIns erstellbar? )

- - -

I have zero plan about PlugIns. Therefore: Do the Java Plugins (perhaps with a small update) then also work in the Uniti version:?:

... I had a lot of fun with such a teleport thing.

:thinking: Would a Portal 3 be possible with the API:?: ( ... are then such PlugIns creatable? )

• Es gab in der Java Version so ein Ding, da konnte man 2 Bereiche angeben. Trat man in den einen verschwand man und kam in den anderen.

Wie hieß das und wird das in der Unity Version möglich sein? Das meinte ich.

There was a thing in the Java version where you could specify 2 areas. If you stepped into one, you disappeared and came into the other.

What was that called and will that be possible in the Unity version? That's what I meant.

Tschak - Wenn ich gewusst hätte, was die alles damit in die Massen tragen :| Werdet Euch klar, was Ihr wirklich wollt und ändert gegebenenfalls Euer Leben ^^
    Schnellhilfe / quick help alt / old

• Well i am making a new portal plugin for unity, but there are some things missing in the New API like databases and such, so ATM the project is on hold, but don't worry it will come

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!