custom color , not seeing it

• Sorry if I might be missing on how to see it.

So I placed a custom colored block and then continued to build on top of it. Now I have to remove it to find out what the custom color number is that I used. But its pain to replace back in.

I can see custom color if I have one in inventory. If I hold another block in my hand I can see the block number, size ,position and texture. But it doesnt show the custom color I used for that block.

Any way we could get that added to the line if we are holding another block and looking at it?

Thanks

• Redeye you can hold brush in hand, and use the 'adapt' button function while pointing at object to get that color onto your brush (insert key). red51 Ideally would be nice to have that option on the brush menu to avoid confusion. :)

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• Redeye  Juggernaut By using the paint roller and using the insert key you can copy the color and see the hex color as well. Or you hold your mouse cursor on the colored object and use "edit color". You can read the color code in the console now. But not sure if the console command works in Survival mode.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!