Half-rounded Top Doors, Gates & Hanging Lanterns

• Now that we have new round top doors I've realized that we also need half-rounded top doors so that we can make double doors that fit into an arched opening. Maybe also some gothic arch top doors could be interesting. Gate options would also be nice, such as wrought iron, picket fence, etc.

I would also love to see some hanging lanterns similar to the ones in the java version. While I can make my own using blocks, the flame from the torches behind a glass enclosure just doesn't render well and the flame itself becomes completely invisible when looking through glass. Maybe there can be different eras of lantern with torch/candle flame, gas flame, and electric bulb.

Alternatively, or maybe in addition, there could be torch/gas flame/lightbulb objects that could be placed by players into their custom built light fixtures as a light source.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• Now that we have new round top doors I've realized that we also need half-rounded top doors so that we can make double doors that fit into an arched opening. Maybe also some gothic arch top doors could be interesting. Gate options would also be nice, such as wrought iron, picket fence, etc.

I would also love to see some hanging lanterns similar to the ones in the java version. While I can make my own using blocks, the flame from the torches behind a glass enclosure just doesn't render well and the flame itself becomes completely invisible when looking through glass. Maybe there can be different eras of lantern with torch/candle flame, gas flame, and electric bulb.

Alternatively, or maybe in addition, there could be torch/gas flame/lightbulb objects that could be placed by players into their custom built light fixtures as a light source.

There are lanterns just like in Java that you can hang

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!