Toggle on/off option for water when in creative mode

• From what i remember i think we had Toggle on/off option for water java version, i remember that i was able to hide the water when i was working around the clifs or underwater.

I did ask in discord and checked all the commands in game but i just cant find anything to toggle on/off the water, if there is such thing already in game please let me know, thanks.

• From what i remember i think we had Toggle on/off option for water java version, i remember that i was able to hide the water when i was working around the clifs or underwater.

I did ask in discord and checked all the commands in game but i just cant find anything to toggle on/off the water, if there is such thing already in game please let me know, thanks.

Toggle on/off for water, in the Java-version? I don't think so. There is a toggleterrain option in the new version. Would be great, if there was such a togglewater possibilty for water as well. As you mentioned, it's difficult to build under water.

• IIRC there was only a setting in the Java version to disable water in blueprints (it could be set manually in the config.properties file, i.e. changing it required a restart), but this didn't affect water in the world...

It seems you want to an option to toggle the underwater effects while in creative mode? Or is it more about the water surface (i.e. you want to temporarily disable water altogether)?^^

• Yes its about the water surface to be able to see under it when we are editing the terain, i was playing today a bit in creative and discovered a island i did start to edit it and made something there, but when i got to the edge water part it was hard to see under the water to add texture or editing it to make a cave under the island, it will be nice to have something to disable the water texture to make it invisible so that we can see when we want to do something like that in creative, ps: i dont know why i thought/remembered that there was such an option in java.

red51

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!