Suggestion

• So there is this game called Eco that adds economic and political tools to create an economy within the game. I was thinking later down the line this could be a cool feature for Rising World servers!

So a good example would be adding in a presidential voting system so that players can be presidents of towns and cities, as well as mayors, etc. another example would be currency, as well as banks and mints.

Another big feature would be jobs. Now this will require a lot of development because in the game Eco, there are nine professions(jobs). Within each profession, there are skills that you can level up to improve your overall profession. You level up by woking with said profession, and for each item you create under the profession, you gain experience points that will eventually level you up to the next tier, etc.

Not only are there nine professions, but also there are tons of crafting tables and machines that go with each profession.

But yes I think that this implementation to Rising World will definitely compliment the game’s name!

• I think these are things that you could want for a plugin / mod... but not directly in the game for everyone...

in a single game you don't need anything like that, so there would have to be servers for that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!