Trams & Cargo Trams

• Not sure what Red51 has planned for trains, or what he has modeled up, but I do have a suggestion about what 'could' be added as the first round of things. Basically handcarts at first, then trams on both the passenger & cargo side of things. I say trams would be a good way to introduce trains into Rising World because it gives us things to work with on both a player scale, NPC scale, and even cargo scale that we can start with small gauge rails, then eventually work our way upward. Also, trams would be a good use for inner & outter settlement use for city-to-city use.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/w…Cargo_Tram_Volkswagen.jpg

http://www.michaeltaylor.ca/tr…esden/2002-dresden-mt.jpg

Or the Zurich Cargo variation:
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/…02850258_754f6d9b7d_b.jpg

--------

I find tram use neat because they're right in the middle line of stuff that they're both basic & heavy at the same time. I've even noticed companies using trams on already existing tram lines to haul goods to and from one headquarter to the next within the same city. Would even be useful for 5,000 distance that you'd be there in 2 min, not 30 minutes by foot. Plus, you'd be able to carry so much goods. Now, the tricky question would be how difficult the recipe would be to craft these trams because they're complex machines.

I guess horses shall do until we can tech up into trams. Even being able to make wooden rails, something that was actually made. I love the vibe I would gain when having a cargo train at hand, something that would also help with the construction of railways until bigger trains are introduced.

• One thing I would love to see is customization on trains. So many ppl have built epic trains and train-tracks, I would hate to see those remain static while the stock trains cruise around. It would be awesome if we could manually build the trains. Maybe we could craft the major components and then build the rest of the body by hand. I think Wurm has something like that for the boat building... but I guess thats your (arctic) area of knowledge. :)

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• Yeah, when it comes to vehicle building I really want Red51 to allow us to build every component out in the world. The moment I see him add it into a crafting bench, and keeping it there (Note: Keeping), is the moment I"ll curse at him because vehicles then lose their worth & value right there. They should be special entities. The frame, the body of it should all be built outside so you can then build a workshop around it to keep it safe from the elements. It was very fun & immersive building the boat tips on either end, as well as the frame, the seatings, and etc. You would need to build the shell first, then the components, then piece them together to then place them together. You had a successs rate which would dictate if your boat was seaworthy or not that you even had to strengthen the boat afterwords if it failed to reach a specific percentage in seaworthyness. What Rising World could do without would be the success rate. We should simply get the resources, slam it together, and be proud of how our vehicles come out.

The simple stuff at first, such as carts, wagons, rafts, boats, and etc should be built in phases and parts. We would then go up into cars where we would have to build the chasis, the engine, the seats, and then the 'extra' stuff such as the radio and all that. Somewhat detailed to 'Euro Truck Simulator 2', yet not as detailed to 'My summer Car' game, both of which you can examine on Youtube.

Red51 should see, after these big updates, about giving us the ability to move structures around in a 'Movecraft' manner. by classifying them as certain vehicles. Just give us one activation block/item type (a set of steering wheels) to then probably connect it with the API side of things so we can then smoothly glide around the world, or to even sail on the water. Even underwater, or on tracks. Just build your thing on dirt or stone, add a steering device, then off we go roaming about that we would have our own airships, our trams, boats, and etc in a more complex manner as it probably would lag the game the more complex we go with the vehicle builds.

As a sidenote to Rising World's take on Movecraft we should have some 'fantasy' items for museum purposes to attach to the API side of things with big air balloons, and such. There's so much we can do that I'll stop it there.

• Alright, let's see what sort of Cargo Tram videos are out there to see what may interest Red51 into giving us tram varieties.

The Volkswagon Cargo tram is above, yet I"ll share it again, among others....

Then this one here is far more interesting because of what you can do with it. As I've told Red51 on Steam, is that you could configure the main tram portion to be a 'crafting station', to hold your food, and etc. All the equipment. The rear portion could also do this (the trailers), or it could also be pure storage. Trams in Europe are fun because you can do a lot with them. The one in the below video is a 'garbage/recycling' tram. It's neat. Compare that with the Zurich & Volkswagon tram.

The above video shows the main tram body to have a work station, a cooking area, as well as a resting area. It's a hybrid workplace tram. The rear trailer than has cargo storage bins for recycling, something we could tune for wood storage, stone, and etc. Even transporting food around heh.

I'm however curious to see how Red51 shall deal with this with 'minecart' trains, or the smaller trains he mentioned.

• Might as well add this to an already made thread instead of further spamming the place.

(The same disclaimer added to sailing boats also applies here. Everything goes by Red51's schedule, I'm only providing inspiration.)

Train Gates (with cars allows to pass over them (car crossings elements):

Fujisawa Station (Japan) - [I'll build this one myself, don't worry about this.]

Or some Canadian ones from British Columbia, Canada.

I've more images, it's however up to Red51 whatever he has in his collection, whatever he can implement, etc. Everything is on Red51, I'm only providing more "inspiration". I need to purge the dead Youtube links also for new ones.

• Alright, I finally found what I was seeking, and it was all hiding away from my view (downloads folder & 'plan' thread.)

Java Boat Teaser by Red51:

Steam Train Java Teaser by Red51 (or maybe even Unity):

I can't wait to play around with trains. I'm starting to build my builds, I however need to start laying the foundations around the planned railroad routes (both gauges). Hopefully I'm not kept waiting too long. I need to get my other buildings built up before it all starts becoming a confused mess.

My two Misskey Shares:

KanColle themed Train Museum:

https://misskey.io/notes/9m5u2j1ull

Vathunver Red Brick Museum:

https://misskey.io/notes/9m5tv9x1is

--------------

While posting my Rising World experiences on 'Misskey' I came across some other neat images, all boat related. The person themselves isn't necessarily on Misskey, their stuff is able to be viewed from it.

His name is Beko Pharm:

https://misskey.io/notes/98yz06vc8t

Misskey's Rising World tag:

https://misskey.io/tags/RisingWorld

I still wish Red51 the best on his Biomes & mounts update. I also wish Red51 the best for wherever fishing shall be placed, and the same with bigger boats and trains themselves. Even NPCs.

I'll even try to playtest Rising World on my Steam Deck (docked & undocked) while planning to make a video for Youtube. We need more effort on the community half to keep Rising World afloat so I'll keep doing what I can from the side. I'm trying to poke where I can, people are needlessly stubborn. :sleeping:

• dont get your hopes up to soon but ive been messing around with some ships! ive also been thinking or trying to use this to add some trains.

I love how I both know how to and unable to make games at the very same time. I love how that link shows off HOW to implement trains into your Unity project. That's very handy! You say not to get my hopes up? You at the very least had me all hyped up about more future potentials for Rising World. Need to keep this up. Need to keep making Rising World all that much more awesome. Also because I need to keep dangling "bait" for people to be interested in this game. :nerd: Whatever people get working is whatever I can attract people to this game, especially if it's via my ignored requests finally being completed, or by other Anime and non-Anime avenues. :thumbup:

--------

While checking out what you shared, I also came across more train-related goodies to use, if Rising World's API allows it.

Japanese Train Station PBR Pack:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…n-station-pbr-pack-214359

(I'm amused by the trailer music, it's typical Japanese music. Always so cheerful.)

Japanese Railway Station Interior Platforms Environment:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…tforms-environment-225418

Then, if I can import one of these at a later period (to use, and to function) then I'll be even happier.

Japanese Local Train:

https://booth.pm/en/items/4686821

Tatra Tram (Low Poly; Modern version):
    https://assetstore.unity.com/p…d/low-poly-tram-20-230487

(If we can somehow make this useable in Rising World, or have something more oriented to Rising World that be great.)

Vehicle Pack - (Contains a Retro Tatra Tram) [Free model pack!]:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…-pack-autobus-tram-213421

(This would be perfect for Rising World having a retro Tatra tram roaming around the world in either vanilla or modded form. If I had to pick ANY tram, it be the tested-and-true Tatra Tram of the 1990's-2008-ish. Hey! Look at that! It's even free! )

The Tatra T3 trams would be PERFECT for Rising World.

I miss seeing these beautiful trams in Slovakia's Bratislava area. Oh, the overly fond memories I have with these beauties! The bells. The Tatra T3 bells. I can still hear those gorgeous bells. <3

----

I may look into the final 'Vehicle Pack' for science, but at a later date once I'm not overwhelmed with everything. I would LOVE to have the older Tatra tram placed in my world, more so in a functional state. Maybe even being able to haul cargo (Chests on the seats, etc) while using the lower-gauged rails.

I'd be so happy having trains, and even trams. I'd be spamming their use and function everywhere. I know I also go on about Japanese trains, let's just say Ottawa is moronic when it comes to transportation. Everything is better in Slovakia and Japan than it is in Ottawa, hence why I boast so much about foreign stuff. :monocle:

(That bell sound at the beginning. Hard to hear, but it's there. The 50- 1 minute mark also.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_T3

I'm just heavily in love with the Tatra T3. So damn gorgeous! <3

This may have been long winded, but thanks for allowing me to poke around the Unity store some more. I'll continue to do so after some projects.

• Rail Crossing | Level Crossing | Grade Crossing:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…nd-signal-crossing-114783

My final suggestion for trains (unless something other catches my attention) would be for rails to gain those inner 'level crossing' (grade crossing) portions, as noted in the below image. Basically the part that is on either side of the rails.

It would allow trains to pass by while also allowing both pedestrians and vehicles to cross. Note sure how Red51 shall handle trains, and if we'll manage to have trains, though hoping for these safer crossing areas. Gates are not in my suggestion, though they can also be loosely apart of it. My main focus here is the grade/level crossing allowing proper crossing from one side of the rail to the other.

Also been trying to recall the proper name for it - level & grade crossing. Maybe there is another term for it, Google however notes it to be both "level" & "grade" crossings.

(That should be my final suggestion for Rising World, for the time being. I'll bookmark everything until Rising World is decided to be updated.)

• Let's just say that what I heard of trains for Rising World makes me want to hype it more than any other train game I was made aware. Even so, I still have to make note of the failings of Mojang and MIcrosoft for being idiotic, political, and tardy. Everybody hates Mojang more and more for simply teasing and adding only ONE feature at a time for Minecraft. They fail to improve other elements of the game. Imagine if Red51 added one single feature to the game every 3-6 months. You'd be livid. I would be livid.

They still have yet to add Pumpkin pie (placable like cake), were purposely tardy on storage boats (boats with storage chests), and refuse to improve their minecarts in the game. The minecart post/tweet is why I'm posting this post on this forum right now. So tardy, yet we'll know Red51 shall implement his trains properly. :nerd:

The best implementation of trains had to be through the modding community. The mod is called 'TrainCraft', and has to be one of the best train experiences I've had.

The way I view Traincraft is what I'm expecting out of Rising World's implementation of trains. Of course, everything is "subject to change", though the general idea is there of being able to use any train (steam, diesel, electric) while being able to go to-and-from various areas on a whim. Trains actually improve the quality of life on everything, and I can't wait to have them. I'm sorry I keep repeating myself, but it's no joke when I say Rising World's trains shall be one of the best things to happen to Red51. It'll be something you could seriously dangle in front of someone to have fun with, as long as it's taken and treated as seriously as described by Red51.

When Red51 implements trains it'll definitely be one of the best selling points of Rising World for people to have fun with. No joke! I'm 100% serious. Once Red51 implements trains, and proper boats/ships Rising World shall even make a fun dent on train sims, as TrainCraft has done for Minecraft. Imagine playing Rising World just for trains! I'd be fine with that. As noted by Red51 you could potentially auto-pilot your train at lower speeds, among other fun stuff. Rising World to have basic, yet detailed trains is indeed a respectable soft-power for this game. Take good care of it! :party:

(Sidenote: There are people who desire me not to point out Mojang's and Microsoft's flaws because they desire fake politics to ruin everything. People believe their corporate corruption, I don't. I simply desire a proper game that is also fun as it is detailed and a nice side of quality. I don't want fake crap. I simply say it how it is, and I want things in its perfect quality, as a stereotypical German themselves desires. Quality over quantity. We Canadians tried to make proper vehicles in a quality state (Avro Arrow, Scot Truck, Knight XV, and a few others) , we sadly were sabotaged by our southern neighbors. Point is, more true Red51 is the better this game shall sell.)

Just know that once we're officially given properly working trains I will hype the heck out of it. I'll make a proper train yard, a proper train network, and even FINALLY share videos of it, other than taking pictures constantly. I genuinely desired to make videos in Rising World, I however have to build things up before that. Rising World's trains shall be a soft-power we genuinely need to take advantage of, seeing as how people are wary and shy on API and modding scene. Rising World's trains shall be nothing to sneeze at. :love::party:

• This is all for scientific purposes. TrainCraft being one, Minecraft's Transit Railway mod is another.

Getting Started - Minecraft Transit Railway Tutorials Episode 1

https://minecraftmtr.blogspot.com/p/home.html

Whenever I have time I'll fiddle with this, but I love seeing the Japanese train I've been on personally, among others. Seeing this though, I would still prefer the Rising World take on trains. Imagining this for Rising World has be highly hyped. Makes me wonder how Red51 shall have us create railways, trains, etc; How realistic it shall be. What materials to use to create everything. How trains shall run, how capable they shall be. The mod notes automated trains on schedules, how will Rising World compare to that?

Fun stuff. I need to look into this more. (Maybe on, or after Christmas) :nerd:

------------

Bonus:

Trains add a nice atmospheric touch to real life and games. Can't wait to see them in Rising World as well (as noted at the end in the below video passing a mountain).

• I genuinely desired to be silent ever since Red51 noted he's still alive and kicking (had a good Merry Christmas), and that we're soon to obtain an update in January 2024. Whenever that shall be. Hopefully he actually manages to release it this time, and 3x the content.

That's not why I'm here though.

While building away at my Rising World build I had a strong desire for a certain type of train, and I'm unsure if Red51 is able to allow us to have it.

------------

- Hanging Monorail:

Japan has this hanging Monorail system, something which would be good in Rising World, especially for what I desire to build. Sure, cable cars would work as well, though mainly leaning on Monorail system here. Maybe you want it to go above your road-way, or water without issue, something which would be handy in Rising World terms. Cable cars would also be neat, it's however up to Red51. Having more control over your trains would be wise here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shonan_Monorail

I could have easily visited this hanging monorail in Kamakura, Japan, and I have the chance to do so properly this time around.

---------

The focus for a potential Hanging Monorail.

- The main trains can be on the "ground floor" while the hanging mono-rail could be attached to a higher location. The arrow dips down a bit to make note of a boat that is down below to shuttle myself across to a farm on the other side.

- Closer to the edge noting how (once a building is constructed) the potential proposed monorail would depart the station to cross to the other side of the cove, or whatever you call this inlet area. Just something to be able to cross over the water to reach the other side.

(The area you see below (under the drill) is where I intend trains to go around while attaching an "level crossing" in that area to reach boats, ferries, etc.)

If not, I'll have to make due with horses, trains, and vehicles to go around. Or even a fast ferry boat, or whatever we're provided.

I'll eventually build a proper bridge once we gain actual trains and bigger boats. Whatever Red51 allows us to have (and is able to implement), I'll make use of it. Same goes with modding and plugins. If people falsely hate me then I won't use anything, but if they're kind then I'll use whatever they provide me. If people desire to treat me as a terrorist then I won't be able to advertise the game in the manner that it is needed to be...

Either way, I'm hyping up trains heavily. I hope Red51 is able to sanely (without issue) manage to complete stuff on his own roadmap to allow us to do what we can in this game. :monocle:

Also, I'm not joking. I'm:nerd:serious when I say once Red51 implements trains (on the level of TrainCraft, and maybe Minecraft Create) you'll see Rising World being highly popular. Yes, even making a noticable dent in sales while attracting various and numerous train enthusiasts, such as myself. I can't wait for the teased train. Again, no rush, I however am itching while noting it'll be one of Rising World's "soft-power", similar to how Anime is for Japan. Treat it well and respectfully! :monocle:

• Sorry if I'm a broken record, I however want to post another addition noting both my frustration of Ottawa's LRT, and equal admiration for anything railway related from Japan & Europe. Japan and Europe know how to rail, Ottawa doesn't, and every time I look at Ottawa's struggle with LRT I simply desire to implement my own into Rising World. Every. Single. Time an article pops up relating to Ottawa's LRT makes me want to start my railway project in Rising World to show them "how it's done". I would use the upcoming map feature to link everything, measure everything. I would do things correctly, and properly.

Every time I look at Ottawa's child-like brain struggling to implement their own LRT network I always immediately look over towards Rising World's proposed train addition to Rising World. Red51 noted we would have trains partially automated at lower speeds, yet have many of various fuel types (electric, diesel, etc). I'm just hoping we can either have, or implement (import), a tram vehicle into Rising World without requiring me to read 50 days worth of Youtube videos just to get something implemented into Rising World. I don't want to deal with people being lazy, nor gaslighting me, being vulgar towards me. I simply want to get things done, and I can't wait for when Red51 is finally able to provide train assets into Rising World.

Every time, every time I look at this damn map I'm always left disappointed, and frustrated. Europeans and Japanese know how to make railways and transit as efficient as possible (for the most part), yet when I look at this map I simply want to make my own railway in Rising World, and my way. Give me my own LRT train (of any type) and I'll do everything myself, and for my own settlements. :nerd:

(Algonquin should link up with the airport.)

I'll do what Ottawa is afraid of in their own world by implementing their fears it into my world, such as linking Algonquin to the airport, but in my own world mannerism. If there is a line I'll eventually find a way to loop it. I would make proper loops and connections, something you don't see in the above map. Every other city as some sort of loop, or some sort of counter-measure, ones which don't rely on buses. Maybe it's pedestrian accesses, or other manners. Everything felt connected in both European and Japanese cities. In Ottawa? Everything is bought low price expecting the highest type of luxury. Buy low, expect high rewards. Thankfully, in Rising World we can do whatever we desire.

Looking at everything Ottawa does is like observing a child pretending to grasp how railways work. They're learning, they're struggling, yet they're eventually getting there, if with tons of roof collapses, sink holes, derailments, and other issues.

I may end up struggling to link one railway line with another, it will however be done in the end. I will have aids of the map to guide me, similar to Rei's Minimap for Minecraft. I may struggle making stations, though my Minecraft and trips to Europe and Japan may aid me in making proper stations. I could even attempt to future-proof my stations with anti-suicide doors for when NPCs are feeling too brave to delete themselves.

Whatever Red51 (and the community) are wiling to provide, I will make use of. The more which is provided my way, such as third-party Tatra Trams, could be used to boost Rising World's popularity. I would be able to share more via YouTube videos, more people would praise RIsing World, and more love aimed at Rising World. Once I'm provided my tools and equipment I'll work heavily on my railway network. I would loop it around my island, connect dead-zones, and even make them go underground (Under the sea) to link islands with one another. That is, once I figure out what the 'mean' depth is for an ocean.

(Disclaimer: I'm aware we're still far away off for these updates, I however do have to note these because it does tie into Rising World. Every single time I stare at an Ottawa LRT news article it simply makes me itch to work on my own railway in Rising World. I'm in the mood of "let me show you how it's actually done".)

--------------

I then come across these random railway videos forcing me to make note of them for future Rising World projects. Russia Metro "guillotine" doors to prevent people self-deleting themselves.

(Japanese are highly amazed by this to the point they've hijacked a Russian video further adding to the beauty of Russian metro & railway.)

- Tatra Tram (I grew up with these trams):

- Tatra Utility/learning Tram:

- Hakodate Tram (Japan):

(Next to Hakodate Station. I was here, and trams are the best option here. Surprisingly fast on their tram routes.)

- Enoshima Tram (Japan):

(For the last three I do have better videos, they'll be posted at a later date.)

And two more "I wish Ottawa was a smart city" video of their LRT trains. Yes, what you see initially may be nice, there is still proper work needing to be done to make it fully worthwhile.

The hype in me to start playing with trains in Rising World is high. I can't pressure Red51, nor am I doing so. I'm simply peeved Ottawa is childish, and can't wait to mess around with trains on my own once Red51 is able to provide us train assets to play with. Setting up railway networks, linking them properly to one another, and just doing things in ways Japan and Europe has already figured out. The itch is real.

Once Rising World gets trains it'll be the best train game out there. If it follows realism, and what Minecraft's Traincraft has it'll be the best game out there.

:nerd:

• YouTube has been steadily sharing more and more neat videos, something I keep holding onto until the right time of sharing. I thought I'd share it now, and on the manner of "service vehicles" and "accessory additions". Two separate things, yet would hopefully make Rising World all the more glorious, if, and when Rising World can reach the highly anticipated train update. Whenever that shall be.

Disclaimer: I'm not pressuring Red51 to add these, only to share for the whole fun and amusement of things. I'm sharing these because they're simply neat, and YouTube also recommending these to me.

-----------

- "Service Vehicle" (Personals Buggy - The Little Fox RailCart):

Railcarts are always fun. Shall be neat if, and when we get to that part of the game update. Just building railways meant for both diesel and steam locomotives while chugging along in your diesel railcart to survey things.

https://www.youtube.com/@archiemoreno

Anything is better than nothing, including a miner's train, and other alternative service vehicles, personal train pods, etc.

Imagine just chugging along on a basic railway bridge with either netting or metallic grid guards and railings on either side of your railway as you chug along on a cargo route. Considering building in this manner in my own world.

Or, imagine trying to drive on abandoned desert railways (or poorly kept railways) to cause derailment from sand build up. That would be neat.

Honestly glad YouTube recommended me this guy's channel, it's awesome. The added bonus of it being a foxed themed railway cart. :nerd:

--------

B-Units (Diesel):

Similar to how a steam locomotive had a coal cart attached to run a train, this one was more of a booster attachment to add additional power, horse power, and to simply "boost" the main train. Could be a neat addition, something Red51 may, or may not, already be aware of.

-----

I've already recommended trains, and I would love to have trams, but I can also (for fun) suggest railcarts while not really expecting any because of resource funding drains. If you don't ask, you won't receive, and it's always better to ask to see what you would receive, if anything. :monocle:

Let it however be fully known that I'll however make use of whatever we get in the end. I would use it to its fullest limit, regardless of what we get, being locomotives, Diesel power, electric, or whatever. Even if it's mining related. I'll take anything. I can still request.

• Sorry, not trying to hijack anything. I only want to share more fun train topic discussions, and how sticking with the "tested & true" concepts should always be the focus. Red51 showed a Steam Train, and that's what I'm wishing for because that's what is being initially provided (in time). Supply and demand, and I'm eager to get my trains going. I can wait, but I can also have fun sharing more videos and media content. He also noted electric, diesel, among other sorts while avoiding any future-tech nonsense. It needs to actually be working and wortwhile, or a proper "for fun".

Was watching this and I'm laughing just as much as the content creator is about how "tech bros" are ruining everything. It's similar to how people reinvented the helicopter by using drones, or how brainless teens reinvented cursive writing while trying to be "cool" and "edgy". You have tons of those people, especially on the intellectual egoistic side being pumped out of higher level education systems attempting to constantly prove themselves when they always have to go back to a proper square one for a reality check. It's similar to how a First Lieutenant always cares about pulling rank, yet a General doesn't. Fake people always has something to prove.

Me? I just want tested & true trains, trams, and whatever Red51 is able, and willing to provide. It doesn't have to be sci-fi, and it can be whatever he is humanly capable of. Looking at that video always has me always admiring Steam trains, and now with diesel trains, because they have actual proven character. They've proven themselves, and they're awesome. If Red51 desires "future tech" then that's purely up to him, and I'm sure people wouldn't mind it. We have pigs with shades, and Milka Cows based on Europe's Milka chocolate brand. I've also done a recent search on the train genre on Steam finding everything to be fairly boring. Nothing captures the magic as Rising World's proposed future, and with Minecraft's TrainCraft mod. I'm tempted in trying out Japanese train sims and games, Rising World is where it's at, not to sound like a broken record over, and over again. It's the truth. Rising World would genuinely be (on paper) the best train sim game out there, if he can push out proper train accessories and assets.

It's interesting to note Germany's rail system is better than Canada's, yet still hindered by the same reason: "automobiles".

When people actually wake up (smell the roses) they notice Japan's rail network and Europe's railway network is the way to go. It's the actual proper way to get around, and I can't wait to get around to doing that in Rising World, time and resources willing. I'm thankful the video actually educated me in railway standards and gauges, more than other sources attempted to. I've seen those rails loosely in Minecraft's TrainCraft mod, and now it makes more sense.

-----

TL:DR: I simply saw a train video simply desiring "tested and true trains" while constantly going "I TOLD YOU SO!"

I told you so! North Americans intentionally sabotaged themselves, as have the Czechs and Germans, and it shows. I can, at the very least, vouch for Bratislava's tram network. Same with Vienna. That's how you do trains. Rising World's future still looks promising, even if it constantly flip flops from "I'm worried", to "Everything looks awesome" constantly. It's honestly sad to see both Canada & Germany both intentionally sabotaging their train networks for their automobile sectors. They could genuinely go hybrid, as Japan has done. Everything is in lock-step with aviation, cars, and railway. All balanced, more or less. Not perfectly, yet it's there.

My only purpose for this post (if long winded) is to simply share that video, and to simply have fun with "tested & true" trains in Rising World, whatever both Red51 plans and desires to do. I'm not rushing him, I'm just entertaining myself, sighing at North American railway, hyping up European & Japanese railway networks, and just highly eager for Rising World's trains, even if it's views as obnoxious. Nerding out, basically :nerd:

--------

Bonus: I'm aware I already stated this, but Ottawa isn't a properly intellectual City. It always sabotages itself, and I can't wait to do a proper hook-up in my world once I'm provided the necessary resources and fun features. No rush, but my God, is Europe and Japanese railway networks million times better. It's like watching toddlers playing with toy trains in Ottawa. :drunk:

Video may not be perfect, it however sums up my frustrating with Ottawa trains, trains, LRT, and how it struggles to play with assets it was once the king of in the Colonial era. Montreal, something done in parallel, has noted far smoother sailing of their train network. Thankfully, Rising World shall be an escapism, and we can hook things up in more appropriate and fun ways. Everything shall be awesome, and actually done the way we (the players) desire it to be. Can't wait. :monocle:

• Chain Train Boats:

Sharing this more for the fun of it, not really expecting them in RisiNG World. If they do find their way into Rising World, then neat. If not, that's also neat.

Again, I'll take whatever I can get regarding boats and trains, and I'll play with whatever I'm allowed to play with, IF I'm allowed to play with Rising World. I say that, especially with how people have gone on a hate campaign to get me canceled off of Rising World's various forum hubs over false slander and stupid allegations, yet I still desire to play Rising World regardless. I strongly desire to see Red51's teased steam train, and maybe, hopefully trams themselves, if we get that far. I would genuinely love to see people stop being overly hostile, instead being actually properly down-to-earth so we can have more proper fun and actual escapism in Rising World's escapism, not constant harassment campaigns, slandering campaigns, etc. I'm here sharing boat trains because I admire Rising World and it would be a neat concept suiting Rising World.

You wouldn't need a map, and you would simply follow a chain on the riverbed. If you suffer chain navigation (straightening chains) you can shift the chain guides to a side, and even use rudders to push your way back on course. Even side turbines to further change directions, or even reverse your course.

Having water trains would be indeed interesting. I could see people setting up ocean-based water trains using chains which hit the sea-floor and back again. I'm not expecting them, they however are a fun thought.

• Just posting stuff "for fun" now because I keep coming across neat train videos on occasions. Just happily posting them, waiting for them to be implemented in Rising World, and maybe even via modded manners. No rush, it however would be neat though. I'm done with the topic of trams, but I still desire to go on about anything rail related. That's the best thing Red51 advertised, and I'm still attached to Rising World via the train advertisement and teases he had done.

[removed]

-----------

- Japanese Shunter, service, and employee trains:

- More 'fox' Railcarts (handmade/homemade variety):

- Why are there more than two types of rails in a rail (something which may be actually handy for Rising World's 2 guages):

For the third video it would be handy if we could have dual-guage rails, as noted in the video. One for minor railways, and other for freight and passenger, as shown in the video. Some areas could go hybrids, others could stay busy, and others related for mining. I'm certain Red51 is already aware of this, but if he isn't, here it is.

- Bratislava - Tram - Dubravka to Raca (A tram line I used to take):

- Pichi Richi Railway - Coffee Pot Train Ride

Small trains are fun, and they would be useful for where big trains aren't able to go. I'll take what I can get, and I won't pressure Red51 anything on the train selection route. All I've told Red51 is if he gives me 'Caveman tools' for modding I'll do everything myself, and I won't have to beg, pester, nor request people who view me needlessly in a negative light. I can do things on my own, and I can then hype up Rising World on my own terms. Other people could then do everything on their own terms, and we can all be happy. No gaslighting, no harassment, and no clique nonsense. That way I don't have to deal with CursedExistence's aggressive nature, nor 'All Edge No Point's' stalking perverted behaviours. I can do things on my own, and everything would have to be up to Red51 on this front. I simply desire to have fun with Rising World, and that's that. Not my fault there are corrupted people with crab mentality dragging others down to idiotic levels.

I've also reluctantly jumped onto 'Train Sim World 4' for my train fix and itch. I desire trains, and I've even discovered Train Sim (for Dovetail) made a previous 'Tadami Line' for Train Sim World classic. A new, more recent, world of Tadami Line is being worked on, eventually released later in 2024, or 2025. Who knows if I'll be able to play it.

Because people live tantruming too much I'll simply share a real-world version of that line, not the Train Sim World version.

Trains are beautiful, and I've seen people also requesting we obtain our railway feature "sooner" for Rising World, whenever Red51 is both able, and ready to release the trains. :nerd:

-----------

Bonus:

A Minecrafter having fun with the 'Immersive Railroader mod' for Minecraft. A realistic 'Canadian National' (CN), and other train types shunting and pushing trains around. Seeing this is making me itch for Rising World's trains, if we ever get to that point.

- Japanese Rail (JR) station beneath a residental building, something I've been planning to do in Rising World with the constant elevation changes.

https://x.com/JIYUKENKYU_jp/status/1798022106992808342

- Even when I'm not playing Rising World I always make note of structures to eventually build into Rising World, previously Minecraft. I want to know how to build proper Europe-Japanese architecture and styles in my game world:

I can't wait to explore Rising World in its actual serenity again, away from people who desire to sabotage those with their stupid crab mentality posting about you on Reddit, sharing numerous Google Documents, or just constantly stalking you. We may not get trams, or we might get trams, who knows. I'll take anything railroad related. The more covert I can be, and do things on my own using Red51's provided tools, the better. I hate being gaslighted, but I do admire Rising World's advertised features. :monocle:

---

- Train Livery Customizer Request:

I don't expect Red51 to make each and every requested train model, though it would however be neat if we could have a livery picker. Make our own liveries to attach onto our trains, vehicles, etc. If possible, even provide a template on HOW to customize, decorate, and apply the train liveries for us to use to apply to trains.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!