Carving stone

• Was fooling around with making an intricate detail to a column. This takes a lot of small pieced manipulated by hand. Would interested in finding a simpler solution or if the game has or will have the ability to manipulate a sphere for example like can do to the terrain. That is move small sections in and out of the surface like carving stone.:thinking:

• Was fooling around with making an intricate detail to a column. This takes a lot of small pieced manipulated by hand. Would interested in finding a simpler solution or if the game has or will have the ability to manipulate a sphere for example like can do to the terrain. That is move small sections in and out of the surface like carving stone.:thinking:

i don´t think so. This idea came up before but back then it wasn´t possible (technically). But with the posters we can add carvings without carving. not perfect but something.

Other than that you could make some paterns just once and blueprint them. That makes a tedious work a bit less tedious (on the long run)

• i believe red was interested in making a carvable item block, but it's one of those 'post game engine switch on store page' things. along with that was the plan to import objects, so you could sculpt something in another program and bring in your own custom shape.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• i believe red was interested in making a carvable item block, but it's one of those 'post game engine switch on store page' things. along with that was the plan to import objects, so you could sculpt something in another program and bring in your own custom shape.

I would pay for that DLC.:D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!