Strange flickering noise/speckle effect on my wall blocks

• Hi Red,

I just ran into a problem. I have been building a structure and noticed that the brick block I am using (ID: 345) comes with a flickering noise/speckle effect. I have shown this in the images provided.

What's really strange is that on the outside wall facing north, I can't see it at all. Everywhere else I can see it.

The wood blocks (ID:159) on the floor look fine. Viewing from above at least. Also I built a white concrete wall (ID: 607) as a test which looks better, but I still noticed it slightly. The dark bricks seem to show it worse. maybe due to the speckle being white but it really does seem less. Maybe all building blocks have this issue?

It looks like the speckle dots and dashes are following the joins between the bricks but I'm no expert. Every time I move the camera, they flicker and move rather aggressively. Still images don't really show how strong it is. I will need to replace all the blocks with something else as I can't really deal with it lol.

Hopefully we can fix this somehow.

Many thanks for your continued hard work :)

Close up of one of the many white dashes on screen.

The dark bricks show many speckles but the white wall doesn't appear to have any. However the white wall did show some on close inspection. Only very slightly though. You can see the floor bricks, both stone and wood. look fine actually.

Strangely, this view doesn't show any speckle.

This view doesn't show any speckle. It is just inside the wall from the previous image.

The floor here seems ok.

This wall is also ok.

Big white dash line above the crosshair and more speckles on the wall.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!