We have hollow cylinders. How about a hollow square?

• I cannot tell you how many times I place a lumber shaped square by moving each of four pieces. I am can make an arch right now with the hollow cylinder and it much easier than the old Java method. Just think how wonderful a hollow cube

• I was just thinking today that a transparent cube with just the outlines solid would be so useful. Sort of a wireframe view. OR the ability to apply a texture to one or more sides for the cube--or not.

As for other shapes we kinda need ... a quarter circle (hollow not solid) is top of the list for me. A hollow half-sphere would also be very useful. Thinner walls to the hollow cylinders (all variations) would be sweet. Very hard to create a realistic vessel as is.

• I was just thinking today that a transparent cube with just the outlines solid would be so useful. Sort of a wireframe view. OR the ability to apply a texture to one or more sides for the cube--or not.

As for other shapes we kinda need ... a quarter circle (hollow not solid) is top of the list for me. A hollow half-sphere would also be very useful. Thinner walls to the hollow cylinders (all variations) would be sweet. Very hard to create a realistic vessel as is.

Holy crap a wireframe view option for building objects (especially small ones) would be amazeballs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!