Japanese Tatami Futon Bed

• Tatami Futon Bed with Mattress and Pillow

Tatami Futon Bed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUEPRINTS:

Tatami_Futon_Bed_1712165354.blueprint

Tatami_Futon_With_Mattress_1712600134.blueprint

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This is a historically accurate Japanese Tatami Futon Bed. It consists of a frame, wood slates, and Tatami mat. This was something the wealthy, nobles, etc. would have had. Before mattresses they would use stacks of Tatami mats on top of each other.

• Bedding is hard! I think posters is about the only or decals if you could make a shaped surface to put them on.

Wanted you to know I used some of your blueprints in my Safari Lodge. (See my vid on YT.) Thanks!

• Bedding is hard! I think posters is about the only or decals if you could make a shaped surface to put them on.

Wanted you to know I used some of your blueprints in my Safari Lodge. (See my vid on YT.) Thanks!

I just saw your message, for some reason it didn't show up on my notifications and watched your video. Now you've got me thinking about trying to make some other food. Any suggestions?

• I actually have that westernized style Japanese bed in my Japanese decor guest bedroom in real. Well it is a queen bed with two tatamis. ;)

I agree bedding looks a little clunky in the game. Not sure what texture is best.

• I actually have that westernized style Japanese bed in my Japanese decor guest bedroom in real. Well it is a queen bed with two tatamis. ;)

I agree bedding looks a little clunky in the game. Not sure what texture is best.

I think I'm going to do up another version of it with the stacked Tatami mat "mattress" as well, just been trying to figure out how I want to do it.

Yeah, voxel and fabric just don't play well together, especially with still missing some block shapes we really need for more organic forms.

The ones you came up with are pretty good though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!